RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That1ItalianGuy

03-23-2014

DRAGON KNIGHT NIDALEE!!

Picture this with me, an armored Nidalee who can change into a winged dragon!! When the dragon "pounces" in game, it flaps its wings with an awesome animation instead of a bland hop. I know that has nothing to do with the sketch, but wouldn't it be amazing!?

If you did draw this, it would be my wallpaper forever!!! =D

tataku999

03-24-2014

Hey penguin I was thinking of Quinn's personality, I really feel she needs a new skin lol one of my favorite champs. I just realized the perfect skin for her. Spec ops Quinn. think about it. camo makeup, maybe desert or something. but then, check this for valor think more like a quad copter. also think like the bow from Crysis or something badass. Change her stance to kinda like she walking away from an explosion you know what Im talking about. would you be willing to draw this out?

You are the best! Looking forward to more of your streams!

also a traditional like rice farmer or peasant yasuo would be cool, where he has a hidden blade.

That1ItalianGuy

03-26-2014

i dont know how often you view this thread but that dragon knight Nidalee would be amazing

Teregor

04-05-2014

I've always pronounced the Mao in Maokai to rhyme with "ow," but I've heard people say MayoKai. So for Mayo-Kai, I see him as being a jar of mayonnaise with arms and legs of coagulated mayo and the same face we all know and love. And for his saplings he should throw little packets of mayonnaise.

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

04-06-2014
54 of 60 Riot Posts

Starting a stream at 12pm PST!

http://www.twitch.tv/riot_penguin

The Double D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2014

Brogas...

Basically Gragas as a Bro, similar to Brolaf!

Icfehr

Recruiter

04-06-2014

Soul Reaper Talon seems legit

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2014

ypu are doing this during LCS.... isnt there a rule about competing streams?

gulgolet2000

04-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliyamoroumetz View Post
i hope sempai notices... *ahem*

they mocked her.

They never picked her.

They bullied her out of the lanes and picks.

Now, all will suffer the wrath of galactic poppy: Destroyer of worlds! With her mace made out of a sun and black hole shield, no one will ever make a joke about poppy again!
dat, please.

UndecidedMuffin

04-06-2014

I mentioned it before but :
Black Frost Ashe - This is a skin that came to mind when I found out Ashe vs. Lissandra was a thing. It happened to Anivia and if Lissandra had won the war the Dark Ice would have consumed Ashe aswell - I'd like to see what that'd look like.
Eclipse Leona - Not much to say about this one it'd just look bad ass!

Thumbs up maybe ;3?