RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KyrosTheMystic

03-10-2014

I'd love to see, like, a line of Casual skins. Characters normally fully battle ready, just in some more casual attire from their region. Specifically Diana/Leona, in far more casual attire for people from Mount Targon. I guess that's just me though...

Seshouki

03-10-2014

Impressive =O
Im pretty sure some of these could make it to live!! my favorite is Voodoo Amumu and i dont even play him, simply love the concept!

Thanks Penguin, great work! <3

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2014

Pop Star Sona.

Fuji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2014

Warwick bot

Ino Yamanaka

03-11-2014

I've had this skin idea for awhile. It's Ziggy Ziggs. A Rastafarian Ziggs with dreadlocks and a beanie, a gold tooth in that cheeky grin of his, maybe sunglasses too. And of course him attired in green, yellow, and red.

KissenKitten

03-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino Yamanaka View Post
I've had this skin idea for awhile. It's Ziggy Ziggs. A Rastafarian Ziggs with dreadlocks and a beanie, a gold tooth in that cheeky grin of his, maybe sunglasses too. And of course him attired in green, yellow, and red.
There's a chance that may come off as politically incorrect if you catch my drift. XD

Neamean

03-13-2014

Hercules Trundle

Kladdius

03-14-2014

8-track (Aatrox) and T-Rash (thresh) the Rapping duo. you could give thresh a mic with a long cord for the hook and an Amp for his lamp, and Aatrox could use some pants with a belt, no shirt on atleast thats what i had in mind.

Daarashar

03-14-2014

Angel-Fire Brand

He's got lots of skins that seem sinister or villainous, so I think it would be cool to see a Brand that flips that theme, the way you guys did with Arc-Light Varus and Justicar Syndra.

Fernando Sesma

03-14-2014

Damn, this is awesome.