Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blind Trooper

Recruiter

01-20-2014

I would love to see an Arrakis Fizz where he throws out a thumper to summon a sandworm. Would have to get the spice blue eyes in and the stillsuit, but I would throw all of my money for that skin :3

Order5

01-20-2014

Supreme Justicar Pantheon. Think Justicar Syndra and Justicar Aatrox (gold and some other color than red and blue).

Rigu

01-20-2014

Swift Scout Rumble.

Basically make Tristy out of parts of a big busted Teemo statue.
Flamethrower could be the maps on teemo's back

Mace could be the telescope all cracked up

The cockpit could be Teemo's helmet upside down

and the Rockets could be teemo's shrooms

Choripanero

01-21-2014

Esmerald Skarner

Tsumikiri

Recruiter

01-21-2014

Bioshock Annie (as in the game Bioshock 1). Basically, Annie is a little sister and Tibbers is a big daddy.

EchoezOfRain

01-21-2014

Queen Lissandra

StarShineFox

01-21-2014

Hello, this is StarShineFox and MightyPi from EU, so forgive the level 7 account, we are having trouble logging into our own forum. We are here to propose a fantastic idea.

Rather than just go "OHMYGOSH DRAW MY SKIN", we thought we would get creative. We propose to you, Violet. But who is this mysterious character? To answer this, we thought we would create something, as you so kindly create for the community.

If you would be interested in reading this short, 1.6k word backstory for the skin, you can find the pastebin of it here: http://pastebin.com/zypU0pVp

(Spoilers, it's Vi in Caitlyn's outfit)

Thank you for your time.
SSF and Pi

Drais297

01-21-2014

can we please have white noise Malzahar to the game?

wints22

01-22-2014

10/10 would bump again

KingTrez

01-23-2014

Hey Riot Penguin! I really like your drawings, and i have a personal request though i'd rather say it in a private message. If that could be arranged, that'd be awesome! Thanks!