Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Meet 20thCenturyFaux, the Heimerdonger Raiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Low Door

10-04-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
Hello! I’ve been around the forums a while but I’ve never done a formal introduction thread, which should be false by the time you’re reading this. I’m 20thCenturyFaux, and I’ll be in on this PBE iteration strat because more communication makes the Dinger more awesome.

Some random stuff about me:
  • I’ve played probably 300+ different levels of DooM II
  • I sometimes mix Diet Mountain Dew with bad whiskey, a crime against alcohol I will eventually be jailed for
  • I need a dispenser here
  • I grew up in Wisconsin, where I did terribly irresponsible things with fireworks every 4th of July. Since moving to California, I have yet to build a single sparkler bomb. This is awful.
  • I get a certain awful joy out of dying in Roguelikes because I know it’s happened to tons of other people the same way
  • RAISE YOUR TURRETS

I've never played DooM.
I know what you mean about the Diet Dew & Whiskey
- Generic Answer
Born & raised in Wisconsin, I'll never forget the 4th of July fun times.
- Generic Answer
I love playing Heimerdinger. You should let his turrets block minions again.

Banished Cactus

10-04-2013

Please
save the donger
we believe in youuuu

SeIfie Sunday

Recruiter

10-04-2013

I think we require a legendary skin for heimer. I mean you have explosiondinger, aliendinger(if youre lucky), snowmerdinger (once again limited edition), and the almighty ******dinger (cmon hes a car mechanic). Epic Donger skin + Login Screen for a couple of weeks + reworked op donger = ggwp scrubz

Antnerd

10-04-2013

I suggest you try the Brutal Doom mod for all of those Doom2 levels. It'll make you cry tears of joy.

jimmy57

10-04-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
Hello! I’ve been around the forums a while but I’ve never done a formal introduction thread, which should be false by the time you’re reading this. I’m 20thCenturyFaux, and I’ll be in on this PBE iteration strat because more communication makes the Dinger more awesome.

Some random stuff about me:
  • I’ve played probably 300+ different levels of DooM II
  • I sometimes mix Diet Mountain Dew with bad whiskey, a crime against alcohol I will eventually be jailed for
  • I need a dispenser here
  • I grew up in Wisconsin, where I did terribly irresponsible things with fireworks every 4th of July. Since moving to California, I have yet to build a single sparkler bomb. This is awful.
  • I get a certain awful joy out of dying in Roguelikes because I know it’s happened to tons of other people the same way
  • RAISE YOUR TURRETS

Gin and 7up/sprite!!

Future Diary

10-04-2013

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your fauxes ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

DaethFang

10-04-2013

Just got here...did you say...heimerdinger? Please tell me you said heimerdinger and im not going insane...

DaethFang

10-04-2013

Quote:
FlamingoFondue:
what is this the 3rd heimer rework? So after this one fails again like the others because it is impossible to balance a turret based champ, will you finally just delete him?

why would you even suggest such a thing as brutal as deletion D: only teemo deserves that.

LastLaughLol

10-04-2013

Nice to meet you 20thCenturyFaux. Btw Im pretty sure you cannot build Warmogs in Dom....liar!!!

Ahhh Chu

10-04-2013

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ