Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Meet 20thCenturyFaux, the Heimerdonger Raiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kvetsh

10-04-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
[*]I sometimes mix Diet Mountain Dew with bad whiskey, a crime against alcohol I will eventually be jailed for[/LIST]

Friend of friend, please, for the love of all that is holy, use apple juice as a mixer. I just died a little bit inside after reading that.

Zeracanule

10-04-2013

Quote:
Eludeasaurus:
i agree that he is fun, but he is not difficult and he just doesnt feel rewarding when you DO actually do good with him.

You know what I did today that felt DAMN fine good as Xerath, A)Had 3 ranked games in a row where I had around a 12-3 average B)100-0 the Renekton that had been eating our Tryndamere and was the tank of the other team. C) Running mejais those 3 games in a row, and getting it fully stacked, or near full stacks. Yeah, none of that feels rewarding doing good with Xerath. Because I certainly doubt if some Bronze 5 player happened to pull that off with Xerath they'd feel terrible, just terrible about what they'd done. They'd think man, even pulling off all those hard kills, focusing on position and constantly watching the map, repositioning your team with pings, no, none of that feels good doing it as Xerath.

Krufix

10-04-2013

I have a question I'm interested in.

Do Heimer's turrets have the Zyra plants/Sight and Vision Ward mechanics to them? It's an amazing mechanic, to receive a set amount of hits before they die. It means that Carries and High powered mages don't one shot them, but they aren't indestructible to supports and tanks.

Escrocs

10-04-2013

How can I get involved in the PBE as a player?

Unstpblpimp

10-04-2013

Heimerdinger being my favorite champion ever and the alien heimer skin being the first reason i ever spent money on this game, i'm going to be very upset that i can't get on the PBE to test out these new changes

Edit: also this info about heimer making me actually post on the forums :P

IS18ccf05eb994da126dad3

10-04-2013

Do i realize it that no actual info got said by the Faux yet?

Vytaan

10-04-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:

I’ve played probably 300+ different levels of DooM II

Are there any Doom-wads you could suggest? I've played quite a few of the popular ones, but I'm sure there are some hidden gems out there

sleepisdeath

10-04-2013

What a nice surprise after waking up.

I'm very excited for the Heimer rework and even for Xerath too! I know where i'm going to spend every of my free time when 3.13 hits the PBE.

Can't say this enough, but <3 the faux.

Coraggio

10-04-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
Also it is impossible to get Spotted Cow over here ;_;

This. Spotted Cow is the best beer ever.

Mister Chippy

10-04-2013

Looking forward to seeing how you fix the Donger. I hope he's gonna be more like the good ole Engie from TF2 with tactical area denial and less of... Well what he is now. I've really enjoyed every aspect of playing him aside from the little problem of him being bad.

Also, obligitory: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ