Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Meet 20thCenturyFaux, the Heimerdonger Raiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elewd

10-03-2013

Quote:
TheSandWhale:
Xerath main here against the changes to xerath because of the interest of he doesnt appeal to the rest of the population. Either too hard or "boring" which i find preposterous. I feel special for being able to play one of the hardest lower end played champions in this game. I will really miss live xerath after this. Also other matters than remaking this champion at all should have higher priority.

i agree that he is fun, but he is not difficult and he just doesnt feel rewarding when you DO actually do good with him.

Phucking Mike

10-03-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
I have made this appropriate for ages K-12 instead.

To be fair, children shouldn't be playing this game. The community just isn't suited for them.

Komeiji Satorin

10-03-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:

I need a dispenser here

You called?

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-03-2013

Quote:
Dispenser:
You called?

Lmao

ßubbletèa

10-04-2013

THANKYOUBASED20thCENTURYFAUX

FlamingoFondue

10-04-2013

what is this the 3rd heimer rework? So after this one fails again like the others because it is impossible to balance a turret based champ, will you finally just delete him?

Cuix

10-04-2013

Quote:
FlamingoFondue:
what is this the 3rd heimer rework? So after this one fails again like the others because it is impossible to balance a turret based champ, will you finally just delete him?

While your tone is incredibly unhelpful and your conclusion is clearly off base, I do think that there is absolutely a valid case to be made here concerning how long this rework has taken. It is, in fact, quite a ridiculous length of time, and the only thing keeping it from "unacceptable" is, in my mind, the fact that we'll accept it either way. Or, well, I will.

Still, it tastes quite bitter, this stringing along of the poor Dingerlings, and a full report concerning the different issues which caused such a debacle would be strongly appreciated. Bonus points for bringing in personal statements from others who have worked on him, such as Xyph. Honestly, after all of this time and all of these (to be perfectly frank) empty promises, I think we deserve -something- more than just "oh yeah it's here now".

Elewd

10-04-2013

Quote:
FlamingoFondue:

Vulcan on Smite is turret based and hes balanced.

exec3

10-04-2013

All I need now is for Sivir's VU to be in 3.13 as well and my life will be complete. XD

AdamWestPhD

10-04-2013

Quote:
Gizmoc:
Wisconsinites Unite! Where'd you grow up in WI? Milwaukee sucks, but that's where im stuck at for a while.

How could you say that about where I used to live ;_;

Quote:
Moobu:
Not to mention Bratwurst or Cheesecurds lol.

"Deep fried cheesecurds"
-FTFY

The dinger rework is much appreciated, as is the xerath rework, and pizza feet VU

But when does kennen get a VU, his eyes are really weirding me out man...