Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Meet 20thCenturyFaux, the Heimerdonger Raiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AddleHeart

10-03-2013

How long ago did you move to LA from Wisconsin?
Have any favorite spaces to hang out/eat out?
What are your thoughts of the Riot studio space?

I recently moved to LA from AZ as well for web development work. I'll be your co-worker one day (~dreams)! Live long and donger!

DexterAyanami

10-03-2013

So can you tell us anything at all about what's happening to Locus Mage and Kraut Inventor in the next patch or is it completely a secret?

Kaylila

Recruiter

10-03-2013

Would be cool to celebrate the rework of Heimy with a new skin of some kind... Please? I love Heimer the way he is but I know he is not near as strong as he should be. Cannot wait for the new Heimer. So glad he was one of my first purchases.

Nanxi

10-03-2013

heimer rework.... season 1 myths

Garenteed Penta

10-03-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
Hello! I’ve been around the forums a while but I’ve never done a formal introduction thread, which should be false by the time you’re reading this. I’m 20thCenturyFaux, and I’ll be in on this PBE iteration strat because more communication makes the Dinger more awesome.

Some random stuff about me:
  • I’ve played probably 300+ different levels of DooM II
  • I sometimes mix Diet Mountain Dew with bad whiskey, a crime against alcohol I will eventually be jailed for
  • I need a dispenser here
  • I grew up in Wisconsin, where I did terribly irresponsible things with fireworks every 4th of July. Since moving to California, I have yet to build a single sparkler bomb. This is awful.
  • I get a certain awful joy out of dying in Roguelikes because I know it’s happened to tons of other people the same way
  • RAISE YOUR TURRETS

Yes... the dinger is in good hands. Do us proud ser.

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-03-2013

Quote:
Thirty:
Hey 20thCenturyFaux,

Did you attend university in Wisconsin? I'm only curious because I've lived my whole life in Wisconsin and now attend university here as well.

I went to Oshkosh, it was good times. The Comp Sci departmnet there is especially sweet and Professor Tom Naps is like if Bill Nye the Science Guy and Spock had a baby. Dude owns.

Quote:
absolutkfx:
Ive seen the rework on heimer's turrets a few months back with the 3 turrets and the laser skill shot. I was wondering if that has been changed. Also I can understand if the autolock missles will be modified to a skill shot. That one move is what makes him viable and I am wondering what are you going to do to heimer's w since that is what makes him "toxic".

It makes the most sense to keep all the kit stuff in the same place through Heimerdinger's time on PBE, so I'm putting together a post for it that I'll put up once he's in. Also, not talking about something you've waiting to show to people is like holding a cookie without eating it, aaaaaa

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-03-2013

Quote:
Garenteed Penta:
Yes... the dinger is in good hands. Do us proud ser.

With great science comes great responsibility

Elewd

10-03-2013

oh my gosh is this next patch going to be on the same tier as the "stealth rework" patch that included 3 champion reworks? lots of goodies to play with next patch :3

TheSandWhale

10-03-2013

Xerath main here against the changes to xerath because of the interest of he doesnt appeal to the rest of the population. Either too hard or "boring" which i find preposterous. I feel special for being able to play one of the hardest lower end played champions in this game. I will really miss live xerath after this. Also other matters than remaking this champion at all should have higher priority.

Starcall

10-03-2013

Good work raising donger. Hopefully he can double as support with new kit.