Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Meet 20thCenturyFaux, the Heimerdonger Raiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-03-2013

Quote:
OH NO ITS LU BU:
Welcome to thunderdome. My father is from Wisconsin and wanted to name me and my younger brother after the names of cities in Wisconsin. He was vetoed by my mother, thankfully.

Hahahaha, oh my god

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-03-2013

Quote:
Tortferngatr:
Hmm. Have you guys talked to ManWolfAxeBoss yet about how their Dominion balance (and if MWAB is handling it too, Twisted Treeline balance) is shaping up? Heimer seems to be a starting-MMR pubstomper bot lane on Dominion (albeit being a poor pick at medium-to-high-MMR and tournament play thanks to teammates actually ganking bot), if his LoLKing winrate says anything, and it will be interesting to see how things change.

Speaking of which, do you play Dominion or Twisted Treeline a lot?

This is great, by the way--I think I'll be playing PBE a lot more often for 3.13.

I play TT but it's custom matches with friends more than queue. That said, I used to play Dominion a bunch and developed a healthy fear of Heimer bot with warmogs, haha.

Thirty

10-03-2013

Hey 20thCenturyFaux,

Did you attend university in Wisconsin? I'm only curious because I've lived my whole life in Wisconsin and now attend university here as well.

Truculence

10-03-2013

Somebody who actually communicates regularly on the forums being pulled into Heimerdinger development? WHAT YEAR IS IT?!?

Glad to hear you guys are not only about to put it onto the PBE, but will also be actively looking for feedback on him

unrealshant

10-03-2013

Have you tried dungeon crawl stone soup??

Zeracanule

10-03-2013

Please oh great Donger Raiser,
Tell me that Xelnath and the others have treated Xerath The Undongerable well. This champion is the sole reason I've played League the past two years since he was previewed literally days within me starting, I saw that siege tank and I was hooked.

At first I was worried about what Xelnath was saying, completely taking away Xeraths % spell pen, giving him a "double cast" passive, it hurt me deep, but then there was a shining of home, when he said the words, "In a nutshell, we've kind of come full circle on the kit and we're bringing him back a bit closer to his live playstyle."

So I've trusted Xelnaths words so far and responded with my own to ever help the cause, but.... I just need to know peacefully that sometime in the next week when Jinx goes fully live and 3.13 is patched that I won't be heartbroken by a Xerath that was hit by Karma.

SSj Heimerdinger

10-03-2013

Quote:
Zeracanule:
Please oh great Donger Raiser,
Tell me that Xelnath and the others have treated Xerath The Undongerable well. This champion is the sole reason I've played League the past two years since he was previewed literally days within me starting, I saw that siege tank and I was hooked.

At first I was worried about what Xelnath was saying, completely taking away Xeraths % spell pen, giving him a "double cast" passive, it hurt me deep, but then there was a shining of home, when he said the words, "In a nutshell, we've kind of come full circle on the kit and we're bringing him back a bit closer to his live playstyle."

So I've trusted Xelnaths words so far and responded with my own to ever help the cause, but.... I just need to know peacefully that sometime in the next week when Jinx goes fully live and 3.13 is patched that I won't be heartbroken by a Xerath that was hit by Karma.

^ This. What they have done to karma is delete her and create a new champion effectively. I fear heimer will lose his seige tendency because not enough thought was put into his kit due to time restraints and lack of feed back due to the community having that "whipping" effect where they just lash out at staff revealing info. That being said, I ask again, Are heimers turrets squishier than now? That alone will determine if I continue to play him or not.

absolutkfx

10-03-2013

Ive seen the rework on heimer's turrets a few months back with the 3 turrets and the laser skill shot. I was wondering if that has been changed. Also I can understand if the autolock missles will be modified to a skill shot. That one move is what makes him viable and I am wondering what are you going to do to heimer's w since that is what makes him "toxic".

SSj Heimerdinger

10-03-2013

Quote:
absolutkfx:
Ive seen the rework on heimer's turrets a few months back with the 3 turrets and the laser skill shot. I was wondering if that has been changed. Also I can understand if the autolock missles will be modified to a skill shot. That one move is what makes him viable and I am wondering what are you going to do to heimer's w since that is what makes him "toxic".

Making his w a skill shot will be a pain when you are kiting enemies around your turrets, especially with his terribly low movement speed

innervation

10-03-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:

Some random stuff about me:
  • I sometimes mix Diet Mountain Dew with bad whiskey, a crime against alcohol I will eventually be jailed for

Logged in just to let you know that you're not the only one who: 1) does this. And 2) feels guilty about it