Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Meet 20thCenturyFaux, the Heimerdonger Raiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SSj Heimerdinger

10-03-2013

I hope they don't make his turrets so squishy that looking at them wrong will destroy them, that's my worst fear with this rework

Zed Saibot

10-03-2013

Quote:
liHDlGinzo:
I hope they don't make his turrets so squishy that looking at them wrong will destroy them, that's my worst fear with this rework

And Qtpie said to Scarra, "The end of all minions is to come before me; for the rift is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the dong." (Dong 6:13)

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-03-2013

Quote:
Chaosos:
Are you guys targeting these both to come out with 3.13 or just put on the PBE earlier for longer testing?

I'm not sure, but I know as soon as the release guys have something nailed down they tend to announce it. There's a million considerations about when to put content out--what other stuff is coming out, localization, etc.

I also don't have a ton of understanding about Production generally, haha

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-03-2013

Welcome to thunderdome. My father is from Wisconsin and wanted to name me and my younger brother after the names of cities in Wisconsin. He was vetoed by my mother, thankfully.

cziiki

10-03-2013

So uh....we should to a beer trade or something... Bruery for New Glarus or something.....

SpadeCA

10-03-2013

"It's a bad thing to waste perfectly fine whiskey or any alcohol for that matter," my mom always said.

Anyways, is there any early insight we can get for 3.13 Heimer? I've been waiting for about almost 2 years for a rework on Heimer. It's unbearable to finally hear about something coming.

Tortferngatr

10-03-2013

Hmm. Have you guys talked to ManWolfAxeBoss yet about how their Dominion balance (and if MWAB is handling it too, Twisted Treeline balance) is shaping up? Heimer seems to be a starting-MMR pubstomper bot lane on Dominion (albeit being a poor pick at medium-to-high-MMR and tournament play thanks to teammates actually ganking bot), if his LoLKing winrate says anything, and it will be interesting to see how things change.

Speaking of which, do you play Dominion or Twisted Treeline a lot?

This is great, by the way--I think I'll be playing PBE a lot more often for 3.13.

ProfHeimerdinger

10-03-2013

I approve a rework... FOR GREAT SCIENCE!

Oxygen Free

Recruiter

10-03-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:

I’ve played probably 300+ different levels of DooM II

So in not at all related to league questions, what would you say your favorite map set is? and follow up question, have you played the map pack "unloved" it was in the 2010 Caco awards.

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-03-2013

Quote:
Oxygen Free:
So in not at all related to league questions, what would you say your favorite map set is? and follow up question, have you played the map pack "unloved" it was in the 2010 Caco awards.

Hmm, I was really impressed with the technical work in Icarus but the map structure went for "spaceship" too hard and it played weird sometimes. I'd have to say Hell Revealed and Memento Mori are my favorites. I've never played Unloved, I'll have to give it a try ^^