Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Meet 20thCenturyFaux, the Heimerdonger Raiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-03-2013

Quote:
Gizmoc:
Wisconsinites Unite! Where'd you grow up in WI? Milwaukee sucks, but that's where im stuck at for a while.

I grew up in Winneconne but mostly lived in Oshkosh--sorta near Appleton, like 45mins south of Green Bay

Also it is impossible to get Spotted Cow over here ;_;

OneDragonArmy

10-03-2013

The dinger shall rise.

peruxide

10-03-2013

yay i can't wait for heimy's return but its sad that my lazy bum just started to think of idea's for heimy rework now!!! but I'm sure he's gonna be better then my idea's,so i can't wait! now i need to train my heimy again!

Solari Brigadier

10-03-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
  • I sometimes mix Diet Mountain Dew with bad whiskey, a crime against alcohol I will eventually be jailed for

Did you know that Mountain Dew was actually created to be mixed with whiskey? You're actually going back to the roots of the drink!

Calderweiss

10-03-2013

I need a dispenser here

Vivi R66

10-03-2013

Dont have to meet him, i played with him once lol

Chess435

Recruiter

10-03-2013

My dongers are ready. Anything you can tell us that's changed since Xyph's thread?

Iron Angel 2k3

10-03-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
Hello! I’ve been around the forums a while but I’ve never done a formal introduction thread, which should be false by the time you’re reading this. I’m 20thCenturyFaux, and I’ll be in on this PBE iteration strat because more communication makes the Dinger more awesome.

Some random stuff about me:
  • I’ve played probably 300+ different levels of DooM II
  • I sometimes mix Diet Mountain Dew with bad whiskey, a crime against alcohol I will eventually be jailed for
  • I need a dispenser here
  • I grew up in Wisconsin, where I did terribly irresponsible things with fireworks every 4th of July. Since moving to California, I have yet to build a single sparkler bomb. This is awful.
  • I get a certain awful joy out of dying in Roguelikes because I know it’s happened to tons of other people the same way
  • RAISE YOUR TURRETS

PootisPootisPootisPootisPootisPootispencer here

Kaixe Rho

10-03-2013

Oh, bby

It's finally Xerath time? New particle effects, new pretty attacks, maybe voiced interactions? Oooooooooooooooh

Well, I'm happy for the dingers of the world anyway, glad to hear you guys are getting some closure. Now we just need some iteration from Solcrushed on Veektorrr and we'll be glorious.

Moobu

Recruiter

10-03-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
I grew up in Winneconne but mostly lived in Oshkosh--sorta near Appleton, like 45mins south of Green Bay

Also it is impossible to get Spotted Cow over here ;_;

Not to mention Bratwurst or Cheesecurds lol.