Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Meet 20thCenturyFaux, the Heimerdonger Raiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEnygma

10-07-2013

when can we expect info on the abilities/patch?

Niceguydan8

10-07-2013

Quote:
RedliwLedah:
Woot woot for 20thCenturyFaux! University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh represent!

The UWO OGS(I believe it's Oshkosh Gaming Society?) and my friends group MWG held a World's party at the campus. I don't attend UWO (I live a few hours away) but I went to it and it was a blast!

ilolzatpiranhas

10-07-2013

yeah. any idea on when the info will be leaked to us this is gonna be awesome I just wanna know if the minion casters will still outrange the turrets is whats kinda worrying me.

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-07-2013

Quote:
TheEnygma:
when can we expect info on the abilities/patch?

I have been told that I can say "Soon (TM)", with the rest being subject to the strange nether realm that contains publishing, localization, and release.

Also, I fixed the bug where turrets stop shooting when Heimerdinger dies ^^

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-07-2013

Quote:
ilolzatpiranhas:
yeah. any idea on when the info will be leaked to us this is gonna be awesome I just wanna know if the minion casters will still outrange the turrets is whats kinda worrying me.

That shouldn't be possible anymore, bugs notwithstanding. I've stamped it out a couple times but caster minions are more wily than you might imagine

Best Shyvana AU

10-07-2013

Well since you cannot tell us when the patch will come out, can you tell us if there will be any more surprises we get to wait for.

(Garen's Visual Update was a big surprise)

smurfninja3000

10-07-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
I have been told that I can say "Soon (TM)", with the rest being subject to the strange nether realm that contains publishing, localization, and release.

Also, I fixed the bug where turrets stop shooting when Heimerdinger dies ^^

and by that? you mean they dont go away on death n e more? or did you not know they went away on death....

ilolzatpiranhas

10-07-2013

no heimerdingers turrets will last for three seconds after he is out of range so when he dies they should shoot for another three seconds(unless his dead body can count as being near them. (I doubt that)) is what I think he means

ilolzatpiranhas

10-07-2013

id just like to say 20thcenturyfaux that me and im sure all the rest of the dinger fans really appreciate you thanks so much for being informfull and diligent

exec3

10-07-2013

The wait is so unbearable! Hurry up and release Jinx so we can get the new PBE! D: (just kidding, take your time, bugs and balance come first but still, just can't wait to see what's been done to Heimer!)