double champs in arams - patch 3.12

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! A RED WAS WRONG! WooT!

Misogoop6

10-04-2013

Not only did I deal with two Maokais, but two Festive Maokais. I'm scared of Christmas now.

Xanius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX91 View Post
Sorry for my incomplete response. You're correct, 3.12 introduced a bug that makes this occur more frequently. We have this fixed for 3.13 - the fix should be on PBE soon.
But why can't we have true random? If the random number generator randoms 35 10x and we end up with 10 mundos in a game, then so be it.

phanert

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX91 View Post
2 teams having the same champ can happen by design in ARAM. It should be a small percentage of games due to the logic behind it, but it's possible.
ty for the reply (and the reply after this one) it just seemed strange that it hadn't happened in almost 650 arams, but thinking on it now it should not be impossible from a programming perspective, just unlikely as you have stated

GonnaGetYou

10-05-2013

Now that I think of it, it has happened only once to me. I was Unchained Alistar, and the enemy had a normal skinned Alistar.

theFuzzknuckle

10-05-2013

was just in an aram 3 doubles, thats right 3 doubles

Reizuc

10-06-2013

I've had over 300 ARAM games and just recently I've had 2 games out of 5 with mirror champs. Was wondering if it was a glitch!

DeSolu

10-06-2013

2 yis. Dear god. It was PENTA! PENTA BACK! PENTA AGAIN! They would get a pebta every highlander. We got to build thorails and hp and armor, finally it stopped. THta tru dmg really hurt tho.