Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cassiopeia, the Serpent’s Embrace – Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulBlazerX

12-13-2010

awesome champ definately buying her. Combos for the win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melvyn

12-13-2010

God **** Riot. Where has your creativity gone to? Stop making generic champions.

DaSummonerMonn

12-13-2010

Hmm like other people said meh pre rylais just a new karthus, just as squishy

Legendary Jason

12-13-2010

similiar to urgot , poison and twin fang , w and q on urgot

Xerluk

Recruiter

12-13-2010

Anyone got the itunes for the duo of kog'maw and sona?

SoulBlazerX

12-13-2010

lol, I like using hard champions, they're ridiculously powerful when used properly. Even better, I can get homing skills (without the flubber like urgot) and a much more useful ult.

Basroil

12-13-2010

I understand that Riot wants to reduce the effectiveness of AoE ults and such, but her stun duration seemed hideously short and the range and size of the arc were hideously small.

SoulBlazerX

12-13-2010

did you see her damage with the combo at level 6? She almost feels similar to LeBlanc. Hit her combos and own XD. I can already see a really good hybrid build for her (sheen, lichbane) still I wish they kept inverting locket then she would own.

Kersh

12-13-2010

You know from watching the Spotlight it's hard to judge her she seems kind of weak and unimportant and I can't really think of a good position for her at all that being said I will definetlly give her a try to find out she reminds of some type of Karthus Urgot hybrid.
I love the Sona & Kog Duet though, that was great.

poppedcolla

12-13-2010

Skin preview was pretty enjoyable.