Cassiopeia, the Serpent’s Embrace – Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GremlinMolester View Post
If you are going allow poisons to stack in this way, you should also allow anivia's E to stack with other frost spells (maybe excluding rylais). Maybe after anivia nerf?
It already does on frozen mallet and rylai's

Paintah

12-13-2010

For all those asking about team Fight usage. ARE YOU BLIND!!!!! Ulty And miasma and sustained damage and if she had ry's Slows galore. AND Shes Anti noob due to High skill cap. How cant you see this char being viable?

pheaníx

12-13-2010

eeeh, i think i'll stick with karthus.

Patsuan

12-13-2010

Phreak: "I tried playing Cassiopeia as a jungler"

......*looks around* Oh **** i was supposed to act surprised there. NO WAI PHREAK TRIED PLAYING A HERO AS A JUNGLER. My that is a surprise, i don't know how to contain myself with my surprise on that one lol. But good job again on the spotlight, appreciate the hard work.

pokoloko94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

Another champ goin and goin... When Magma Chamber will be release?!? Christmas Gift? or wait til next Christmas?

Scosci

12-13-2010

Grats Riot. You've successfully created a most THOROUGHLY uninteresting champion.

Silverddragn

12-13-2010

Shift e?!!!!!!!

xWARLINGx

12-13-2010

Come on guys they had to release something to make trundel look good comparatively!

kybarsfang

12-13-2010

I'm glad these champion spotlights exist. Now I can spend the RP I was going to spend on her on Reindeer Kog'Maw instead.

UnrealPie

12-13-2010

Shes pretty cool, but if she is 6,300.. Think I'll pass.. Maybe she will be in the 4,000 range with Trundle?