Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cassiopeia, the Serpent’s Embrace – Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanguiphilia

12-13-2010

Quote:
Grognor:
Where the **** are my mother****ing patch notes?

you'll get them after YOU GET THESE MOTHER ****ING SNAKES OFF THIS MOTHER ****ING PLANE

Master Pent

Recruiter

12-13-2010

urgot's whife?

Oni Akuma

12-13-2010

the best part was kog maw and sona singing

steadypals

12-13-2010

is it just me or was urgot the last real game spotlight video? i dont want to see practice game jungling, or 4v4 practice like trundle, i want to see real games, im thinking urgot was the really last game in which phreak owned with a champ, ever since its been mediocre scores, im not sure, he didnt even show new champ tonight in a teamfight and what they contribute, idk,

phreak, your slacking...

dotaoflegends

12-13-2010

cool i like here

My name is Mark

Recruiter

12-13-2010

Where are the PATCH NOTES?!?!?!?

Helbracht

12-13-2010

I liked the Sona/Kogy Christmas special.

Fourth22

Recruiter

12-13-2010

From what I have seen she looks like the 2nd attempt at urgot, also seems the worse of the 2 attempts if that is possible. Guess just have to see how she plays ingame

Kroghar

12-13-2010

Very cool, I wasn't too impressed with the sneak peaks, but after watching the vid, she seems like she has fun combo's, awesome animation, and good laning while still being useful in team fights. This could be the first champ released since MF that see's a fair amount of play.

I'm probably going to hold off picking her up though, I've jumped on so many new champs, I almost always end up disappointed.

Zynthirus

12-13-2010

Awesome singing Kog lolol