Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crashes/ cannot reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BobuBobu

10-05-2013

Quote:
Dannamoth:
lolreplay will auto start sometimes. Make sure it's "disabled" by right clicking on the icon in the system tray of your taskbar.

I have uninstalled, and wiped all traces of LOLreplay from my computer, uninstalled and re-installed league of legends 12 times. I have been unable to join a game on my desktop pc for 3 days.

And I repair my client after each failed join. Nothing. Cannot join any games, not custom games, not the tutorial, not any games.

I've done all the fixes I have seen you guys at riot put out, deleted game.cfg and the lol_launcher folder from the RADS/Projects folder several times, and the problem persists.

I'm rather upset about it, and I would like some clarity on why I'm unable to join games.

Cynical Thoughts

10-06-2013

look at your Adobe air in the League folder.... i had a problem with this before where the "manifest" file wasnt in one of the files and it would not load anything and just sit at my desktop.

Everyday Leader

11-23-2013

Where do I disable lolreplay?

Everyday Leader

11-23-2013

First I had the problem that when I clicked the "play" button nothing happened, so i looked for a solution and did what this webpage said: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=793839 which fixed the problem, now when I join a lobby, after the bans and everything (when the game is supposed to start loading) nothing happens, i can find the lolclient icon in the hidden icons, when I clic it takes me to the reconnect screen, then I clic the "reconnect" button and it just starts over, like if it was a loop or something, please someone help me

Juan Tamad

03-23-2014

what ?

Saatu

10-02-2014

Having similar issues. It's toward the end of the season. I have already lost my Silver because I could't play for a while and it decayed. Now They remove decay........at the end of a season. Now i can't play to get my rank back . Running out of time Riot. This is not cool. Please fix my favorite game :P

PandacidalTv

10-05-2014

Having the same problem, I actually get into the game for a few minutes then it stops and says attempting to reconnect for a while until i try leaving the game. Then I try to reconnect, i get to around 90% then it says that the game has crashed every single time I try to reconnect. I know it's not my internet cause i can run other things using my internet.

I've never had Lol replay before so I don't know what to do.

This happened shortly after the patch they did the bug fixes on Azir and Rammus. And this has never happened before this Patch.

Please fix this soon Riot
Thank you.