GTA Tournament?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PiousOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

I was wondering if people would be interested in collaboratively putting together a LoL tournament somewhere in the Greater Toronto Area for all us Ontarians to get together and represent our portion of the community!

Leave thoughts and advice below ^^

onisnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2010

This should be in the discussion portion. Are you looking for online or lan?

Moonberry

Recruiter

12-14-2010

well if there is interested in this look me up as I have recently undertaken starting a LoL community in Ottawa. We have a contact in the Toronto area that would be wiling to help set up stuff in the area. We have just started our first League. Feel free to check us out www.gamingottawa.ca

I have the same name there as I do here. We would love to get a Toronto scene going aswell. Go Canada Go!!

Heraden

12-25-2010

He Whats up guys im Darksoul i would love that and i know 6 guys that would attend for sure

Camera

12-26-2010

<- Ontario player

Phreak Boulevard

01-03-2011

<--- Thought this was Grand Theft Auto

derdev

06-18-2011

im in toronto, tons of league players but i dunno how many of us there are in ON lol

ESL Mercil

07-28-2011

Toronto lan partiessss plox

CouchofHeaven

10-10-2011

get it started

cdnmute

10-11-2011

GTA here aswell, would be happy to help with anything regarding organization/execution. Could be alot of fun. hit me up in game with any ideas, cdnmute