[RP] Runebook

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BillionStorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

Remember, only champion pages that are a member of this group are the official pages. There have been some close calls on who made their page first and it's partially due to me not updating this front post as fast as I should. A list of each individual champion page is below if there's more than one and you don't know which is the official.

All champion pages are currently taken

Some Backstory
The League has decided to encourage the champions to build positive relations with other champions, summoners, and the people. What better way to do so than the #1 social networking site, Facebook? All League Champions are required to have the other Champions as friends. There is no requirement or limit on having summoners or ordinary people as friends, and they can add the champion at their discretion.

How to participate
Below is a list of the claimed champion pages. If there are any available champions and you would like to make a page for them and RP as them, by all means do so. To make your champion page the official page for that champion just add me, Garen, and I'll add you to the "League Champions" group. Before making a champion page, read the rules and make sure that page hasn't already been made. If you would like to participate as a champion and all the pages are taken you can still get in. On new champion releases, and if somebody would like to give up their champion page for any reason you'll have a chance to get in. Not quite sure how I'll decide it for new champions yet (probably just first come first serve). If you don't want to participate as a champion or all champions are claimed you can still participate. Use your normal Facebook profile to add champions for role play as a summoner, or if you'd like just add your favorite champion and we'll do our best to talk to you in character!

Rules
1. Obviously try to keep in character
2. Only one page per champion please (get them before they're all gone!)
3. Only one champion per person. There's way less champions than there are people that play this game.
4. All champions must have other champions added (League regulations, they want to encourage positive relations between champions)
5. Try to stay active if you have a champion page.
6. If you want to quit RPing for a champion, change your champion's status saying you want to quit and are offering the Facebook account to anyone who wants to take up the RP (pick at your own discretion)
7. Make a new email for your champion to use with their Facebook account. This goes with #6, you'll have to give up the email as well as the Facebook account when and if you leave. Feel free to be creative with these and make them as you think the champion would! (ex, Garen's = gcrownguard@gmail.com, Katarina's = bloodfornnoxus@yahoo.com)
8. The first of each Champion to add Garen (me, the organizer) will be counted as that champion's account and added to the League Champions group. That account will stay as the champion's official page until it is passed to someone who is inactive and refuses to hand ownership over to someone else, in which case a new page will be made as their official account. This is important, if you make your page before everyone else but don't add me and someone ninja's their way in before you they get it. It's first come first serve.
9. Have fun networking with or as champions (or both)!

Here is where you can find the Champion select icons, loading screen images, and "splashes" as they call them (the big concept arts) directly from the game in high quality. I personally like the champion select icon or loading screen images as a profile pic.
C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/air/assets/images/champions

Champions Pages:
Akali
Alistar
Amumu
Anivia
Annie
Ashe
Blitzcrank
Caitlyn
Cassiopeia
Cho'Gath
Corki
Dr. Mundo
Evelynn
Ezreal
Fiddlesticks
Gangplank
Garen
Gragas
Heimerdinger
Irelia
Janna
Jax
Karthus
Kassadin
Katarina
Kayle
Kennen
Kog'Maw
LeBlanc
Lux
Malzahar
Master Yi
Miss Fortune
Mordekaiser
Morgana
Nasus
Nidalee
Nunu
(Br)Olaf
Pantheon
Poppy
Rammus
Ryze
Shen
Singed
Sion
Sivir
Sona
Soraka
Swain
Taric
Teemo
Tristana
Trundle
Tryndamere
Twisted Fate
Twitch
Udyr
Urgot
Veigar
Vlad
Warwick
Xin Zhao
Zilean

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

12-13-2010

This is the Facebook of Legends thing. = )

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-13-2010

Funny but interesting.

What Champion is NOT taken?

lolangeles

12-13-2010

facebook bans for fake profiles btw

MadyMugetsu

12-14-2010

I don't think any of the profiles have been banned so far. And they aren't exactly "fake" more like "fan pages"

Munchlord

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolangeles View Post
facebook bans for fake profiles btw
The concept of those bans is, IIRC, to eradicate attempts at identity theft or creating profiles that claim to be real people but are in fact disguises. These profiles fall in neither cathegory, hence are unlikely to cause a ban.

Even if they do, I hardly ever use my real facebook account and if they ban that long with it, maybe people will stop pestering me about it. Untill then, I'm going to have some fun.

Shimmergloom

12-14-2010

I really like this, I enjoyed talking to whoever was behind Annie. I haven't visited the lore forums til now, and I think I will check in here often. It was a lot of fun talking as a summoner to the champion.

Sapphyrite

12-14-2010

The following champions are, as of today unclaimed:

Alistar
Ryze
Sivir
Urgot

(There may be more I failed to notice though)

EDIT - Trundle claimed

BillionStorm

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphyrite View Post
The following champions are, as of today unclaimed:

Alistar
Ryze
Sivir
Trundle
Urgot

(There may be more I failed to notice though)
Trundle was just claimed, but other than that the list is accurate.

Ragnyrok

12-14-2010

Did someone take Trundle again? I know the old one switched to Pantheon.

12345 ... 6