Soraka's Passive

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linna Excel

10-03-2013

It'll never work as long as her AA animation is bad.

Willump and

10-03-2013

As a fiddlesticks lover.

PLEASE KILL OFF SORAKAS PASSIVE
BURN IT IN FIRE

Dragoon Feld

10-03-2013

i would like sorakas Q to be a skillshot like lightbringers.

Kr1sys

10-03-2013

Good guy Meddler, posts about a random topic on soraka's passive that the OP had no insight other than 'make it better'.

Doesn't get around to other posts that people have actually talked about and gave insight and explanation on others.

silverbacon

10-03-2013

As much as I think she could have a better passive, not sure I want it changed. I get a sad feeling Soraka's Wish won't make it through a rework as a global heal and that her Infuse will no longer give mana.

Linna Excel

10-03-2013

I'm thinking her wish is going to be the only thing that's kept in some form. Riot hates her W more than wish.

Tortferngatr

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koi Sashimi View Post
As a fiddlesticks lover.

PLEASE KILL OFF SORAKAS PASSIVE
BURN IT IN FIRE
As a Karthus lover, I feel your pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
If we do end up making changes to Soraka at some point her passive would definitely be a prime spot to do some work, agree there's plenty of room there to make something more engaging. The current one's certainly not useless, there's only a tiny amount of gameplay associated with it though, and even then the power it offers is pretty hardly to directly appreciate. Would be inclined to look at passives that support her healer with some combat effects playstyle in a way that didn't buff her passive sustain (which has been the big problem we've had in the past with her).
While it might increase her sustain somewhat, I had an idea for this that might work in the context of a generalized rework.

What if Soraka, on attack, restored a small amount of health and mana to herself and nearby allies? It seems like that might be a more interesting way to give Soraka a mana heal and a passive than on her current kit, and it gives Soraka the possibility of playing an attack speed build to support her allies in a distinct and arguably healthy way.

...Incidentally, why aren't there many good on-hit effects for supports right now? Just wondering, as there might be some interesting things you could do with items affecting supports' basic attacks.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
If we do end up making changes to Soraka at some point her passive would definitely be a prime spot to do some work, agree there's plenty of room there to make something more engaging. The current one's certainly not useless, there's only a tiny amount of gameplay associated with it though, and even then the power it offers is pretty hardly to directly appreciate. Would be inclined to look at passives that support her healer with some combat effects playstyle in a way that didn't buff her passive sustain (which has been the big problem we've had in the past with her).
So...wouldn't Fiddlestick's be the same thing then?

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2013

Get rid of her disgusting Global Heal Ultimate

Make her passive increase regen to all units around her when she casts spells

Turn the Ultimate into a skill modifier that turns Q into an Aoe spell that rains stardust, W into an Aoe % heal and resist buff, E into an Aoe silence

silverbacon

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanatsu View Post
Get rid of her disgusting Global Heal Ultimate
Or not.

12345678 ... 10