20 days before season ends? LETS RELEASE JINX

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Breaking Baskets

10-10-2013

GL ranking up with all the QQ about who gets ADC.

DjJazzman

10-10-2013

As a support, I am gonna sit back and just enjoy the madness. Then lock in Cho and carry harder than all of the scrub Jinx players.

Jarvan V

10-10-2013

Why would the ADC's use my midlaner?

JCTheBeastofZul

10-10-2013

I will just go Nocturne Jungle and make anyone who decides to play Jinx on the other team cry.

TootlesTheGoon

10-10-2013

Thank god. I hate playing ADC and being forced to do so (Yea this honestly happens to me quite often).
They can argue about that, while I continue to destroy with Sej in the jungle and Vik in mid.

NeoSeraphi

10-10-2013

No one will enjoy the chaos unleashed by Jinx's release more than Jinx. As Riot said in their post, "Madness Everywhere You Look".

Me, I'm going to keep banning Vayne, Corki and Ezreal so that my enemy marksman will most likely pick Caitlyn. That way I can stand in lane and ask her where her other guns are over and over and over again.

MTempty

10-10-2013

Hecarim , singed, and rammus are going to enjoy introducing jinx to the "anti-carry with ms and hard cc". Going to be fun.

ByePas

10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjJazzman View Post
As a support, I am gonna sit back and just enjoy the madness. Then lock in Cho and carry harder than all of the scrub Jinx players.
Personally I would avoid playing Cho as a support so I don't get yelled at when I'm trying to get my Feast stacks up.