" I called mid first, no I did ! "

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ntencti

10-02-2013

Okay, this has been going on for too many of my games and im wondering how the queue start up screen works

Player 1 joined room

Player 2 joined room

You would assume player 1 joined first so he calls first right?

Player 1: mid

Player 2: mid

then this happens:

Player 1: I called first

Player 2: It shows on my screen i called first

Rest of the team: Yeah player 2 called first..

Player 1: wtf? it shows my screen I did

So is champion select really that inaccurate? Because entering late is easy to tell when it shows your name enter in with others who have already started picking.

Edit: I noticed some child within the comments gave all my thread comments a downvote, please grow up lol.

Im only addressing this because its one of those issues that snowballs into the next for example: cant choose your lane? so you decide to troll ingame with a random champ, cause negative behavior and make insulting remarks on others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NameIsFullMetal View Post
It's called screw the meta and both go mid ^.^ kthnxbai
In other words .. play Aram....in the mean time lets make an attempt to destroy other peoples games on summoners rift, a map with multiple lanes. Derp Derp Derp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastity View Post
Multiple lanes doesn't prevent people from going two bot. Often you will see two go top if neither wants to jungle. What is wrong with two mid?

If you want to practice for ranked play a draft. If you want to have fun, pick the champ you want, take it where you want, play a blind. Forget calling, just lock it in and go. That is why it is called "blind pick" and not "blind call."
Sorry bro, I don't know which other moba game you departed from but in LoL here, how many games do you honestly see have people go two mid while being serious ? What is it like..a 5% rate? Blind pick is because you can't see the opposing teams champion picks, not for you to go completely blind to your own teammates lane calls and ruin it for everyone else that's trying to get a decent game going the way its MEANT to be.

Also if anyone wants to play a game add me up and you most likely will get to see this problem, anyways user is: Darkno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastity View Post
Please link where Riot states that there is MEANT to only be one mid.

All I have seen from them on the subject is that
Okay.. so tell me exactly, how many games out of your total games in 1 week have you played with 2 people mid that are completely alright with that and have not given you any kind of grief for it? Excluding troll premades.

Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
"Players are not banned by the Tribunal for not playing the meta...
In general, players should feel empowered to play what they want and to try new strategies"

To be completely honest, this maybe the post of a Rioter but if you take this into account, most of the forum thread concerns with people not following a regular set up that's really not that hard to follow, it helps you win games more then it does to find out new ways to win in-game and test these while having teammates that wont fully agree with this and will get you reported for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunfromChron View Post
no its not you freaking tard
When you get a person to auto lock your role you called then talk to me.

Sona Swagbot

10-02-2013

I find this is a problem every time I queue into ARAM as well.

GhostlyPringles

10-02-2013

No its just their computers arent as fast as yours. you connect first say your role and everyone else connects a second later. noone sees your call.

tyt921

10-02-2013

At least hes not like "Idc, Im mid". Those feggits are the WORSE

The MechE

10-02-2013

Pick order

\endthread

Algalaz

10-02-2013

Any internet chat is like that if two people call things within a very short amount of time

Mad Hit Monkey

10-02-2013

It's called lag, and I wish there was an easier way to deal with that.

Ntencti

10-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyPringles View Post
No its just their computers arent as fast as yours. you connect first say your role and everyone else connects a second later. noone sees your call.
Yeah thats why I even wait for their names to show up first then i call it immediatly for them to see my call and yet ive seen them claim the lane seconds after i called it.

Mad Hit Monkey

10-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sona Swagbot View Post
I find this is a problem every time I queue into ARAM as well.
If you're finding people calling Mid in ARAM, they're playing the wrong game. >_>

ChokexNxStroke

10-02-2013

If it's blind pick? Doesn't matter, if one of 'em wants to play mid, they'll do it.

12345 ... 7