Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unlocked camera scroll bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eStroKaz

11-21-2013

Just happend to me in game, i was able to fix it by pressing f9 to put the red border up, then clicking on the minimap at any location, then pressing f9 again to remove the red boarder and then was able to scroll and do whatever normally. Hope this helps!

Finic

01-11-2014

Quote:
Glowing ice:
just had this happin, my wife handed me the baby and a few random keys got hit after that i got red borders and there was no way to shut them off.

Yes! This is exactly how I got the red borders. Had never seen it before until the baby started mashing the keyboard.

Jaydai

02-01-2014

this **** is gay af why has riot not fixed this btw i think it hapens when you accedently hit prnt screen but it doesnt come off

Oxygyn

06-20-2014

good thing that a totally useless function that locks our screen from being scrolled even exists in the game. Good thing I got to surf the web to figure out how to unlock the dang thing that has no reason to exist client side. And good thing it persists until the end of the game with some of the negative effects such as a broken mimimap. All more reasons why this game is perfect.

kiLLah0e

07-25-2014

They have this function for if you have duel monitors. If you do you can do you your alternate screen without having to Alt-tab.

nealsuxcox

09-22-2014

spikeage had it, push F9 and the red boarder will dissapear.