Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Compendium of Map Specific Champion Balance: Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

02-09-2014

yasuo, synda, and renekton still need nerfs.

FitzChivalry

02-17-2014

^ this

Mister Punches

03-01-2014

Is Cait also going to have her snare nerfed for Twisted? It's hard to roam the game or even play it when you run into a snap trap every 5 seconds.

Cinsustana

03-18-2014

I would have to agree with Wukongs passive reduction. I don't see the point of it since there are less champs on the map. It really didn't need lowering.

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

03-20-2014

Updated!

h 2

Recruiter

03-20-2014

ManWolfAxeBoss, thanks for making a red post over here, never would've known such a resource existed otherwise.

I think it's wrong that I need a red post on the forums to easily access such a thing as this.

Is there any possibility of working this in to the client itself?

Something like in the attached? Perhaps hidden behind an "Enable Map Specific Tooltips" option in the menu? Could be co-opted after development to show recent patch changes to the highlighted champion on Summoner's Rift.

Could we also get a shop update for map specific differences? For people who forget that Van Damm is pillaging the treeline again? If not a category on the shops filter list, perhaps add map names as keywords for the search box to pull up items not found on the Rift?

CollectiveFury

03-27-2014

Velkoz and Pantheon run this map too easily. Seriously, if you guys are going to be nerfing champions like Cass on this map, you need to nerf everyone in some way. Pantheon runs all over everyone, and Velkoz can attack from a distance PERPETUALLY on this map, without ever getting out of position.

VI VI VI

04-26-2014

ye

CptMcMuffin

06-18-2014

Renekton
• Dominus Bonus Health reduced to 200/350/500 per rank and Damage per tick reduced to 30/60/90

I don't know if anyone has brought this up, however Renekton's W does not deal damage to Spider. It actually applies the stun to your next AA, however it stops the attack sequence itself.

Telinus

07-10-2014

Nice.