Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Compendium of Map Specific Champion Balance: Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBTKx

10-16-2013

blah

MonsieurOuellet

10-16-2013

So much fun! Been loving it!

Eribas

10-20-2013

I think a few more of these map specific changes really are needed.
Riven is a stupid strong champion in this, just from the movement she has and the 2v1 ability.
Jax is almost an auto win if he gets even a slight lead, he can carry his team to an easy victory.

Persia

10-29-2013

I like the Nid and Kayle changes.

Heartistic

10-29-2013

teemo mushrooms 3 min lolwut T_T

Spanglish123321

Recruiter

10-31-2013

singed is still op, i think you should go further to nerf him in 3v3.

jfury99

12-01-2013

Here is a legitimate & relatively easy way to earn Riot Points for all these legacy skins.

When I say earn, I do mean that you will have to work for them a bit, but it will definitely be worth your while.

All you have to do is join this online marketing website:

http://*******.com/mmsglxr

Once you have signed up, all you have to do is complete surveys, watch advertisements, sign up to websites, complete offers, download mobile apps etc, & they will pay you in cash via paypal, which you can use to buy Riot Points.

These are real companies from around the world that compensates people for participating in their marketing efforts.

I have only been doing this for about a week & was able to buy Infernal Nasus & Popstar ahri

You are welcome, happy earning!

http://*******.com/mmsglxr

Wert688

Recruiter

12-09-2013

Quote:
Eribas:
I think a few more of these map specific changes really are needed.
Riven is a stupid strong champion in this, just from the movement she has and the 2v1 ability.
Jax is almost an auto win if he gets even a slight lead, he can carry his team to an easy victory.

I largely agree, however, Jax is possible to kill. But that Riven, seriously.

Eloquid

12-21-2013

Quote:
Sakyun:
As much as i'd like to agree with you, you see how much years they made us wait for these supposed nerfs? Plus if you're truly and 3v3 fan you probably hate this map as much as i do and if they wanna help people like us they should just bring back the classic 3v3 map. Don't you agree?

Wholeheartedly agreed my friend.

GiantNooblord

01-30-2014

Just wondering, what will happen to these specific champion nerfs if they alter them?

*This is just a silly example used for the sake of simplicity*
Lets say for example, that Kayle gets her Q ratio gutted to 0.2 AP
Would they revert her ultimate cooldowns?

Also, if her ultimate cooldown is increased to something like 100 seconds in Summoners Rift, will they leave it like that on this map or would it be increased even more?