Where is our [thing people have wanted since the game came out]?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RogerM

12-14-2010

I really want to see some of this changes before 2011. I played DotA and HoN, LoL is kind of different and FREE. But LoL (Riot Games) focus on new champions creation than UI, client stability, etc. WHICH are more important than new champs.

It seems like LoL has been 'slain' by HoN with the new Heroes of Newerth 2.0 (Click to open HoN 2.0) and a lot of features that LoL can't keep up after 1 year since open beta. This makes me sad because I have a lot of friends playing HoN and I still wanna play LoL cause it's free AND different. I got used to LoL gameplay, strategy and other stuff.

So I guess I'm going to buy my HoN account and start playing HoN regularly and put LoL in the corner. I would like to see some changes AND some feedback from Riot Staff about this suggestions.

My suggestions are:

Pause Button
When you press it, an automatically vote mini-window appears on your teammates screen just like the surrender vote but for pause. For a successful pause vote, 3/4 of the team votes has to be positive. That means if a team ask for pause in a 5v5 match, 4 out of 5 players must agree to pause. Disconnected players DO NOT count as voters. So if you're in a 5v5 match and one of your team got DC, then the vote will ask for 3 out of 4 votes to be positive.

Notes:
Every team has three successful pauses. Which means if your team has already successfully voted for 3 pauses then you won't be able to vote for pause again. This works just like in DotA
Pause lasts 3 minutes but any member of the "pause team" can un-pause it at 30 seconds.
Any member of the enemy team can un-pause at 2 minutes.

Remake Button
This one works just like pause. Have you ever wanted to quit because 2 arranged got DC in the first 5 mins? Maybe you're the only one in the team and you have to play the game anyway and hope for the rest of the team to reconnect!
Ok, here's the solution. Remake vote will success when 3/4 of the players in-game votes positive. If 3/4 of the players agree to remake the game will be dissolved in the next 10 seconds and will go as a "draw" game which won't count as lost or won. Kills, Deaths, Asssits, Minions killed, etc. will not count.

Notes:
Remake button will be able to press in the first 10 minutes of the game. At 10:01 the button will appear as disabled.

Leavers
Leavers will now get 4 minutes to reconnect. Once the time passes the gold will be distributed to the rest of the team almost equally. Items will be automatically sold and the gold counts as distribution gold to the rest of the team.

Mini-map
I like it that mini-map has this feature when you click an enemy turret says "[Player] is attacking enemy turret" or Defending for ally turrets. The same goes for champions.
Now in HoN 2.0 they've add this feature when your mouse goes over an enemy hero point in the map it shows his name, level and items showed in a very small thumbnails.

Well that's all for today. I hope you add this suggestions to the main post.

Mazurati

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

don't forget clans

sweaters

12-14-2010

Masteries pages, votekicking, yes yes yes

wolfyrebane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2010

+1 agree with all

DeliciousCrepes

12-22-2010

Thanks for all the support. I think people really want this stuff more than NEW COOL CHAMP 291!

RogerM

12-22-2010

UP!

Illegal Danish

12-24-2010

This thread needs to be at the top at all times.

DeliciousCrepes

12-28-2010

Added a couple of things that seemed to be popular issues

DeadRamza

12-28-2010

Agree with everything

but you forgot one thing

In Game Voice Chat:

players can use a hotkey to trigger voicechat

Collectable

12-28-2010

I love it when the game fails to buy my cloth armor and I end up with 6-7 health potions, then have to sell those pots to buy the cloth armor.

123456 ... 8