Just got out of a game playing with Riot Unconkable

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mageend

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlubbyDG View Post
Oh ffs, are people seriously *****ing about this "necro" that's an entire 3 days old?
He probably searched his name, and decided to respond nicely to the guy he played with. Calm the **** down.

With that said, the in-game message system exists for a reason - not everybody on GD needs to read your 'omg i just played w/ u! <3" discussion.
What is a joke?

ColdMiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2013

nice :O, I remember when I made a thread about playing with RiotBahamut...and he never visited >.>

pastafariany

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlubbyDG View Post
Oh ffs, are people seriously *****ing about this "necro" that's an entire 3 days old?
He probably searched his name, and decided to respond nicely to the guy he played with. Calm the **** down.

With that said, the in-game message system exists for a reason - not everybody on GD needs to read your 'omg i just played w/ u! <3" discussion.
you might honestly be retarded since it's clearly a joke.

Chastity

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Unconkable View Post
Good Game to you and your team!
A conk (derived from congolene, a gel made from lye) is slang for a barbaric process of straightening hair that was briefly popular among African-Americans from the 1920s to the 1960s. The lye would often result in chemical burns, and the hairstyle was written about and condemned by Malcom X.

I'm wondering if that is the origin of your name, or if you having Headhunter Nidalee as an icon is just a coincidence.

RiotBahamut

Associate Software Engineer

10-04-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdMiller View Post
nice :O, I remember when I made a thread about playing with RiotBahamut...and he never visited >.>
That doesn't mean I don't love you, though! Sometimes I just miss these things

DaethFang

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBahamut View Post
That doesn't mean I don't love you, though! Sometimes I just miss these things
see? He came...hes late...but he came!

ColdMiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

:O. made my night. Was a fun ARAm tho, You did good as riven .