Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] New Summoner Spell - Dispel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyrxil

12-13-2010

Basically self explanatory. A targeted summoner spell that could be cast on both enemies or allies. Would remove all buffs and debuffs at the same time. Would also remove the targeted character's passive for 5 seconds.

V3loc1ty

12-13-2010

Just an OP cleanse?

DeliciousCrepes

12-14-2010

It's like I'm really casting purge

LGD Eight

12-14-2010

...so you want Cleanse, but targetable and more versatile. I can see this really messing with the game balance, as some characters are totally built around buffs, and shutting down their buffs/auras would affect their lane partners as well. And, well, five seconds can be a long time. Some characters can squeeze about ten physical attacks into that period. I mean, wouldn't it be great to just shut off, say, Taric's Shatter for a few seconds? Squish.