Let's talk about Rocket Grab.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuuKitten

12-22-2009

I don't know how people are saying it's fine.

I mean, Nidalee/Mundo? Yeah they're skillshot hurts.

Morganna's skillshot can be obnoxious and can kill you if you were way out of place or something
Anivia's hurts with the follow up

But blitz is the only hero I can think of that getting hit by his skilshot is a death sentence.

Edit: I mean it's not like his other abilities suck either. Well his ult is rather lackluster, but the knockup and the ASPD/Movement are pure gold.

Lil Sissy

12-22-2009

If you know Blitz is going to lead his shots, then why don't you pretend to go one direction, and head the other way? Plenty of people have done that against me and it works. People's first reaction is to usually back up when I appear. It's the people that realize this and move forward that usually dodge the shot. It becomes a mind game.

I8C SRS FACE

12-22-2009

All skills on par, the only time Blitzcrank is grabbing people is during teamfights. Even a good Blitz player can't grab you at will. Not without putting himself in danger.

I think this is a prime example of play the hero before complaining about him. I know it's not as easy as it was in Beta, but he'll be around next week (assuming that they are going to recycle champs back to what they were during week 1). If you're able to instill the fear in other players that you currently feel while playing against Blitzcrank, you're doing something right.

Paero

12-22-2009

Lets talk about meathook

Truhls

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by karode View Post
If you don't know how to not get grabbed get Banshee's Veil.
This. Banshees veil is up almost every time his grab is.

Thow

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ressa
Comparatively, his ult? Nine hells, I bet a lot of people don't really know what his ult is, it's so underwhelming.
I like his ult :<

RyuuKitten

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I8C SRS FACE View Post
All skills on par, the only time Blitzcrank is grabbing people is during teamfights. Even a good Blitz player can't grab you at will. Not without putting himself in danger.

I think this is a prime example of play the hero before complaining about him. I know it's not as easy as it was in Beta, but he'll be around next week (assuming that they are going to recycle champs back to what they were during week 1). If you're able to instill the fear in other players that you currently feel while playing against Blitzcrank, you're doing something right.
I have played him and a landed hook is a death sentance, even ashe's ult wasn't a death sentence.

White Mongoose

12-22-2009

One of my favorite things with blitzcrank is sitting in the woods and rocket grabbing someone who thinks they are all nice and safe next to their turret and then bam there dead before they know what happened.

I8C SRS FACE

12-22-2009

If Ashe's ult isn't a Death Sentence for whomever gets hit by it, then Ashe shouldn't have fired the shot, or that person has Cleanse/Quicksilver Sash.

Blitz's grab is only a "death sentence" if his teammate has a stun/slow. Honestly, though, if your teammate is paying attention and realizes you're in danger, they can save you by counter-harassing a lot of the time, or straight-up save you if they are a mega healer like Taric or Soraka.

I agree that it's basically an instant death move if you are on an unco-ordinated team, though.

Incognit0

12-22-2009

its a skill shot get over it