Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Ranked Team. Mainly Top and Jung.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raxxren

09-29-2013

I mainly play top and jung as Jax, Xin Zhao, and various other champions. Was a Silver Player in Season 2 (degration after before worlds and just a little bit after S3 came out). I can also play mid and adc well, i support, but because of the recent adc's i have been supporting, im not in the mood to try supporting and putting my trust with a laning partner in a LONG while. My favorite champion Jax, has over 81 games played on him this season (not alot, but it's better than a misleading 75% win ratio with a Zed or something in 3 games). My win ratio is 58% with him and around 60% with a Draven adc(Played over 50 games). My favorite jungler is Xin Zhao.
"Edit" I also have 11 Prepared Rune Pages and over half of all the total runes in the shop aqcuired.

Raxxren

09-29-2013

Bump

Atticks

09-29-2013

Need a top laner. Add me in game (Atticks) and we can talk.