Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team No Forfeit LF Mid Top Jungle positions(subs too)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenegadeScissors

09-29-2013

Team No Forfeit is looking for Mid Top and Jungle positions for the team. we are looking for members that are not outstanding but have potential to be great and can also mesh well with the current members. We want to start practicing about 4-5 horus most days of the week, we can discuss practice times once we fill the roster. I would like for this team to grow together not only as team mates but also as friends. Things i need from you(its like an app just fill it out and post it, or tell me after you add me or I add you). now i know its not very professional but i will be doing try outs in normals because i feel that i can see someones personality in norms easier then ranked or in 5v5 scrim setting. also norms are a lot more care free with less pressure them most modes.

The role you are best at -
Champs you own or do not own -
Favorite/best 3 champs(in the role you are applying for) -
Current Rank -
What times are you available during the week -
tell me 1 thing about your self -

Sushiman777

09-29-2013

Hi, I'd be interested in joining your team. I don't know if I would be able to play the 4-5 hours a day that you mentioned, but it's possible. It depends on the time of the day. I guess that would mean that I would be more of a sub?

The role you are best at - I main mid/support in solo queue and have played as a top in one of my previous ranked teams.

Champs you own or do not own - I own all of the champions.

Favorite/best 3 champs(in the role you are applying for) - My favorite mid champions are probably Morgana, Orianna, Anivia, Syndra, and Karthus. My favorite tops are Shen, Irelia, Jayce, Kennen, and Renekton. I can play more than these, but these are the champions I enjoy playing the most.

Current Rank - I'm currently Plat V, but I kinda stopped playing solo queue once I reached my goal for the season.

What times are you available during the week - I have classes on tuesdays and thursdays, but I have a big gap in between my classes around 11-5 central time. My work schedule changes every week, but I can let you know about that when the time comes.

tell me 1 thing about your self - I want to play ranked 5v5s?

FrostyPookey

09-29-2013

The role you are best at - I think a tie between Mid/Top
Champs you own or do not own - When you add you can see its a pain to list sorry
Favorite/best 3 champs(in the role you are applying for) - Mid- Orianna, Ahri, Ryze, Top- Renekton, Kennen, Nasus
Current Rank - Bronze 1
What times are you available during the week - Anytime after 430 pm Est
tell me 1 thing about your self - Very good listener

DreamNinja

09-29-2013

The role you are best at - Jungle
Champs you own or do not own - I dont own 43 champs
Favorite/best 3 champs(in the role you are applying for) - Vi,Lee,Shyvana
Current Rank - Gold 3
What times are you available during the week - 4-9 mondays-thursdays and sunday; friday and saturday whenever
tell me 1 thing about your self - I enjoy jungling

Lord Shaco

09-29-2013

The role you are best at - top
Champs you own or do not own - 75 or so champs owned( more coming in quickly)
Favorite/best 3 champs(in the role you are applying for) - yorick, nasus, jayce
Current Rank - Silver 3
What times are you available during the week - after 5 PST on most weekdays(not tuesdays) almost always on weekends unless otherwise stated
tell me 1 thing about your self -bored, have fun beating the other laner in a 1v1 and feeling accomplished , dont usually need ganks so that helps other lanes, now how and when to ward

BigWillyStyle

09-29-2013

The role you are best at -Mid
Champs you own or do not own - i own them all and i have plenty of ip to keep buying more.
Favorite/best 3 champs(in the role you are applying for) - Favorites : Annie Akali Nidaree Best: Lux Diana Lee. (im practicing more assassins, working on Ahri Zed and Fizz)
Current Rank - Plat V but i stoped playing for 2 months, was about plat 3 before.
What times are you available during the week - any time after 1 until around 8ish EST weekdays and pretty much anytime on weekends.
tell me 1 thing about your self - Faker is my Dream.<3

srsLee

09-29-2013

The role you are best at -Ad carry
Champs you own or do not own -102 champs owned.
Favorite/best 3 champs(in the role you are applying for) -Vayne,Caitlyn,Tristana
Current Rank -Bronze 1
What times are you available during the week -3-10 EST weekdays. Anytime Weekends.
tell me 1 thing about your self -Doublelift is my idol.

RenegadeScissors

09-29-2013

Bump

UEDTormentor

09-29-2013

Best Role- Jungle
Own- 96ish champs
Top 3 Champs- Meowkai, Naut, Elise
Current rank- Platinum II
Can be on from 6-7PM EST til 10:30-11PM Weekdays and all day weekends.

SemperVigilans

09-29-2013

The role you are best at - ADC
Champs you own or do not own - Wukong, Riven, Irelia, and just a few others.
Favorite/best 3 champs(in the role you are applying for) - Corki, Ezreal, Graves.
Current Rank - Gold Div 4
What times are you available during the week - Anytime
tell me 1 thing about your self - I am a positive person and I always believe in the underdog, I never give up. I am a very determined and unshakable person and I will always try to influence the ones around me to never give up and be positive.