7 game winning streak in ranked, thanks for the +0 riot!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

universe within

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2013

Best part about getting +0 at 99 LP, is that if I lose I get -3 LP and winning only gives me +1, which means that if I lose I need to win 3 in a row to get back to 99, and then x games in a row after that to reach series, and if I lose any games at all during my +0 phase I'm back down to 96! So I need like some rediculous 10 game winning streak to get into series and if I lose a single game I have to start the winning streak all over again!

And then if I actually get into series I have to win a best of 5 and hope I don't get any of my games thrown out by a afk/disconnect.

Great system!

(He only won 7 games in a row, he clearly doesn't deserve to be in diamond series.)
(He's only being matched against Diamond players and stomping them every game, he doesn't deserve to be in diamond series.)

Name:  wtf1.jpg
Views: 8290
Size:  333.3 KB

Name:  wtf2.jpg
Views: 8102
Size:  172.1 KB

Edit: Finally hit series.

Anyway. After getting +0 at 99 LP I lost two games, then I won a single game and it put me into series, finally. Someone in this thread said when you get +0 you need to lose and then your MMR is adjusted. Well I was at ~92 and won a single match and I hit series. :O

Attachment 790205

Dead CeII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2013

Damn if you posted a little more you might of gained that +1 LP through forum magic.

Zeno Angel

09-28-2013

just remember, when you do make it into diamond 5 you'll be getting 27 a win and -5 a loss

onboardtonowhere

09-28-2013

you would have lost in your promos anyway.

universe within

09-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeno Angel View Post
just remember, when you do make it into diamond 5 you'll be getting 27 a win and -5 a loss
With all the trouble this awful match making system if putting me through, when I make it into diamond V I'm probably just going to troll.

This awful league system has taken the fun out of ranked for me.

Dead CeII

09-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by universe within View Post
With all the trouble this awful match making system if putting me through, when I make it into diamond V I'm probably just going to troll.

This awful league system has taken the fun out of ranked for me.
That's a unique idea, now i feel like you just want into diamond just so you can be like "well i can't drop, so fk it."

universe within

09-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadNinja View Post
That's a unique idea, now i feel like you just want into diamond just so you can be like "well i can't drop, so fk it."
I am tired of having to play my best champion and best role every single game because if I lose a single game I get -3 and have to win 3 games in a row just to make up for that loss. I'm not allowed to get any losses at all or I lose 3 games of progress. There is no room for me to do anything except pick my best champions and roles. I can't afford to pick a role that I'm only decent at and hope my teammates aren't completely terrible. There is no room for me to do anything in ranked other than what I am ridiculously skilled at.

So when I get in lobby and my teammate says, "hey going to try out Shyvana for the first time in ranked, gotta have my first ranked game with her sometime!" I have to lock in mid Karma and completely dominate or I am going to get a loss. I want to be the guy who gets to first time Shyvana in ranked. It's not fun having to do the same thing every game in order to carry the people who aren't trying as hard as I am.

Kalookakoo

09-28-2013

Damn that permanent promotion for being hard to get to. -_-

universe within

09-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalookakoo View Post
Damn that permanent promotion for being hard to get to. -_-
Yeah 7 games in a row isn't enough. Nevermind that if I lose a single one of those games I'd have to win 3 games to make up for the loss. It's not hard to get to at all though.

Cronofuge

09-28-2013

I believe you have to lose one then win one to get into promos. Most of the stories of people being stuck at 99 lp I've heard (including my own) involve somebody losing then winning with a new mmr.

1234511 ... 16