What do you think?

It was good 17 73.91%
It was bad 0 0%
It was okay, needs revising 6 26.09%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

League Judgment -- Shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cinadon

12-12-2010

**EDIT** *((..found a name for Shen's father..))*
Okay I like Shen. I'm upset that he (as well as all of the "original" champs) doesn't have a Judgment. So, with my very amateur skills (as you will soon see) I created a Judgment for The Eye of Twilight. By the way, anyone know the real date Shen joined the League.. I kind of just made one up.

Candidate: Shen
Date: 12 July 19, CLE

OBSERVATION
The ninja known as The Eye of Twilight slowly makes his way across the marble hall of the Institute of War. Seeing stone door that lay ahead of him grow as he approached it he calmly collected himself. Confident he would pass the trial within the decorated stone door, he let the smallest trace of a smile show in his eyes as he read the inscription:The truest opponent lies within, and entered the room.

REFLECTION
Blackness consumed all of his senses. An emotion not felt for many, long years quickly resurfaced in an instant. Fear. Shen was reliving the most difficult trail of his life. The night he became the Eye of Twilight.

"For many years we, as a clan have served the Kinkou. This you already know. Never before has one of our clan been handpicked to become the Eye of Twilight. Such an honor it is that we have been blessed with this title. My son, you know what is to happen tonight?" Isao paused for a moment.
Shen nodded his head and replied, "I am to go through the Tankanu. A trail will be set to prove that I can be unaffected by emotion when choosing the course the Kinkou must take."
Isao smiled, "Yes my son, you are correct. I have been informed of what exactly your trail will be. If you wish to learn of it now, ask. I will not offer this opportunity again this day." the smile had faded and the father showed no emotion upon his face. Waiting for his son's answer the man took a sip from a tea cup placed to his side. As he sit the cup down Shen answered his father's question.
"My first instinct was to agree to hear what the Tankanu will be, exactly. Upon further analyzing this course of action I have decided to decline your offering of information, father. I must not cloud my head with unnecessary emotion. I will spend the day in meditation, so as to better prepare my mind and resolve for the Tankanu this evening." satisfied with his answer the younger ninja closed his eyes and began to meditate. A smile appeared on Isao's face as he rose, leaving Shen to prepare himself.

Nightfall had arrived, and a young ninja had appeared in Shen's meditation room. "Hey! Shen! Come on, it is time. Go to the main hall the Tankanu has been set up." The ninja then left soon as she came, leaving Shen to walk to the hall alone. He hoped his preparations over the course of the day, as well as the greater part of his life, would prove enough for him to pass the Tankanu. As he entered the main hall he saw his father, the master of the clan, and two other high ranking ninja. The master of the Kinkou bowed to Shen, and the other four adults followed suit. Shen returned the silent bow as the master began to speak, "Your Tankanu is to commence at the end of this short speach, young Shen. Yours is the first Tankanu I've had to administer in a long time. We have been in need of the Eye of Twilight for some time. I was pleased when it was discovered you bore the mark of Twilight. We do not teach young ninja the true meaning of the Tankanu trail. For if they knew, then most would abandon the quest to become Eye of Twilight. Sit in the spot provided on the floor, and we will begin the Tankanu. Remember, you are not to move, express any emotion, or move your gaze from your father."

Shen immediately felt fear rise up from the pit of his stomach. All at once the weight of the task before him hit his consciousness like a ton of bricks. He let out a brief, calming sigh. Took his seat on the floor and prepared himself for the Tankanu. The master wasted no time in beginning, a barbed wire was loosely coiled around the torso of Isao. The wire was then connected to a gauntlet in the hand of the two remaining adults. These two ninja were know for their ability to control lightning. Each ninja stood on Isao's sides of and began to slowly pull the wire towards themselves. Isao grunted in discomfort as the barbs slowly, but surely began to dig into his skin. The torturers began a pattern of violently pulling the wire taunt and then before loosening each shooting a mild current of electricity into the wire. At each interval of the pattern Isao moaned in pain as the barbs of the wire dug deeply into his skin. His shouts of agony were lost in the sound of thunder as the electricity was summoned, but as it passed into the wire, Isao would stiffen and become completely frozen. Shen's eyes never lowered from his fathers. For hours this process was repeated on end.

After the fifth hour had come to pass, the master raised his hand. The two torturers let the wire fall loose around Shen's father, who was sobbing quietly now. His torso was raw and bleeding from many cuts. His body was slightly smoking, from the many jolts of electricity shot through him, his skin had started to show a tinting of grey as well. Shen remained in the same position and still held his father's eyes in his own, when the latter wasn't bowing his head in pain. The scene changed slightly before Shen's eyes, the room emptied except for his bleeding, smoking, father. The injured man looked at Shen and smiled, "Why do you want to join the League of Legends?"

Shen let out of short breath, "I want to help bring balance to the land."
Isao looked disappointed, "Why do you want to join the League of Legends, Shen?"
Shen sighed and thought for a moment, "After these many years I wish to do something truly worthy of the sacrafice my father made for me to become the Eye of Twilight. Deliberating in a hall in the safe confines of the Kinkou stronghold during the Noxian inviasion was tiresome, and hurt my very soul. I wished to do combat with the invaders but it was not my duty then. I will make it my duty now, and will bring balance to Noxus in the form of retribution."
Pleased with this second answer Shen witnessed his father change shape into a robed young man, "How does it feel to expose your mind to another, champion?" he asked.

Shen said nothing, but only narrowed his eyes slightly and nodded his head. The young man disappeared from Shen's vision, and he was left in front of a new set of doors. These new doors opened and light burst through the opening as a new champion entered the League of Legends.

Cinadon

12-14-2010

Self-bump for feedback!

Cinadon

12-17-2010

Self-bump for feedback! x2

(maybe someone will post some feedback this time)

Balrogix

12-18-2010

I can feel a tear on my eyes.

Touching, and really well writen.

Cinadon

12-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balrogix View Post
I can feel a tear on my eyes.

Touching, and really well writen.
Yessss... some feedback!

Thanks for the kind words, it is hard for me to see my own work as anything but trash haha

zellko

01-02-2011

Outstanding.

Cinadon

02-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zellko View Post
Outstanding.
Well thank you for the feedback =]

Sepik121

02-08-2011

Hot **** son. Well done.

Cinadon

02-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepik121 View Post
Hot **** son. Well done.
Why thank you sir/madame

ledikari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

gj.

that was interesting.