My MMR based on a korean site is 1700

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undervalued

09-27-2013

Should i still be in gold?

PlsApport

09-27-2013

Op.gg is inaccurate, and plat is 1850 (or at least was in S2).

Undervalued

09-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsApport View Post
Op.gg is inaccurate, and plat is 1850 (or at least was in S2).

diamond didnt exist in s2

PlsApport

09-27-2013

Diamond didn't exist in S1. I can guarantee you Diamond existed in S2, since I play with people who have a Diamond border fairly often.

Undervalued

09-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsApport View Post
Diamond didn't exist in S1. I can guarantee you Diamond existed in S2, since I play with people who have a Diamond border fairly often.

they created it in the last month of season 2 to reward 2k elo players. They then adjusted all leagues into a 5 tier system and prorated everything for season 3.

PlsApport

09-27-2013

That doesn't mean that it didn't exist, just that it didn't exist until close to the end.

Amatzikahni

09-28-2013

Plat in S2 was exactly 1850, and Diamond was around 2200ish. Diamond was created at the beginning of S2; I remember Plat was the highest in S1 and as soon as S2 was released, people were rushing for Diamond. Riot did not "adjust" leagues into a 5-tier system; they arbitrarily changed some of the Elo formula and added MMR into the game, then did a half-reversion of MMR (then Elo) for the start of S3 like they do every season. If S2 metrics were still in the game, Diamond this season is probably around 1900-2000 and Plat is around 1700. If it's higher, then I've improved a ton more than I think I have, and people seem dumber across the board.