smite damage & impt. neutrals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noskill5

12-12-2010

Heres a chart of smite damage vs. important neutrals. I'm not sure if this is floating around somewhere and I haven't seen it, but I needed to get this done as I jungle probably close to a third of my games.

Notes:

• Damage reduction multipliers (ie. armor for physical, MR for magic) are rounded, after the formula is applied: x/(100+|x|), as well as rounding the damage value
  • The damage value is also rounded
Have fun buff stealing!

Draykeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-12-2010

gj, a valuable addition to the community

LaughingWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2010

useful but also a calculation of how havoc (21st offensive mastery, 5% increased magic/phys damage) will affect would be really excellent too.

Pieson

12-12-2010

also, Amumu passive calc?

Dan Dinh

Recruiter

12-12-2010

I like it, have one since ages on my table, really helpful.

noskill5

12-12-2010

I will add one for Amumu passive + Fiddles passive shortly, but probably not for Offensive Masteries because I think they're a bad joke.

Carados

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingWalrus View Post
useful but also a calculation of how havoc (21st offensive mastery, 5% increased magic/phys damage) will affect would be really excellent too.
The general answer to this is you shouldn't be taking Havoc, because it's really bad (it only effects the base damage of attacks and spells).