Jinx is Vi's Sister if...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zolrain

09-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorenzel View Post
All female champs have the same face, they're probably all related.
What..

ZippyZippoBP

Valkymie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2013

my view on jinx's lore is that vi knows she's her sister, because they lived together as kids and Vi joined up with her original band of criminals to provide for jinx as well. Jinx probably started tagging along as well, but it soon became apparent that she was becoming more and more violent (influence from the criminals? mental illness?)
So when Vi left that group to fly solo for a while, it wasn't just because she didn't like the way they endangered innocents, but because Jinx was becoming corrupt too, and started talking about blowing things up or killing people or something. (still not sure whether it was influence or illness)
But Jinx probably took it the wrong way (feeling that Vi was abandoning or betraying her) and ran away from Vi (to Zaun, maybe?). But through years of Vi not keeping her in check and any influence from Zaunites, she spiraled into madness.
Vi doesn't want to openly admit that she knows Jinx, that she's her sister, because the person she see is just a destructive shell of who she used to know. It isn't her anymore, but she still feels responsible to deal with her.

Just my view on it anyways.

That being said I really hope her login screen has her doing a "villain monologue"

Sanovah

09-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyZippoBP View Post

That just mean she didn't do the intro for Vis sister not that Jinx is Vis sister. I've personally tested just about everything I can think of to find clues about them being related. i've taken jinx to the purple side in HA and she didn't get any special VO like Vi does, I've played with them on the same team in SR and nothing happened, I've played them against each other in HA and the most I got was a "kill the other guy" type passive that did nothing even at 10 stacks.

At this point the only connection I can make to them being sisters are the communities idea that they are. Because I've found nothing to indicate they are and the closest I've come to discovering anything is Jinxs line "you think i'm crazy? You should see my sister". But to me that just means Jinx also has a sister probably a twin, and is most likely the person we saw in the PP splashes with the tattoos on the left arm.

I was also wondering if anyone can confirm/deny this rumor because I dropped from the league scene temporarily during the Lucian debacle. I had heard that before Lucian became the cluster #&*! that he is/was CertainlyT was actually working on a champion but was pulled away or something to help finish Lucian and by the time Lucian was finished there were CCertainlyTs champion and Jinx at similar stages of development, but Jinx was a little further along and CertainlyTs champion got pushed back to being 117. I also heard that his champion is supposed to be Vis sister. Has anyone heard anything about or like this or did i just get trolled by GD in random posts?

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolrain View Post
Honestly i also see some resemblance to Vi.. They look like they WOULD be related. Vi has a more "developed" body since she's obviously the oldest.. While jinx looks like she's 19-22.
This just kind bothered me.
At 19-22 you are mostly or fully developed.
If Jinx was still waiting for her boobs to grow she would be like 12-13(what she looks like in her teaser images).

Ishinokao

09-27-2013

If you listen through Jinx's voice track, she has one quote that mentions her sister. "You think I'm crazy? You should see my sister." Don't know who she's referring to.

gorenzel

09-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolrain View Post
What..
Seriously, look at their faces, all you have to do is change up their makeup and hair. This is the League of Barbie apparently.

Valkymie

09-27-2013

would also like to point out that there are fully grown women that are flat chested
so one cant really base her age off her breast size (or lack thereof), and it would make more sense to infer it from her facial features, voice over, etc.
Although unless Riot mentions it anywhere it's still pretty much a guessing game u.u

But I still think she's in her late teens, she seems a bit tall for a 12 year old.

XDeath Joker32X

09-27-2013

Umm idk if anyone noticed but Jinx's right hand and side is that which is all tatted up by the clouds, and when you look at the person in the pool party poster, that persons left arm is that which is all tatted up.

I cuould just be over thinking it because i know Jinxs left side is covered by a sleeve of some sort, but if you also notice she has an opposite kind of theme going on, if that makes any kind of sense. Ill explain, in her picture her left hand and right leg are the one's that are covered up, while the opposite liggaments/side is covered by tattoos, so it kinda makes me think that the sides that are covered wouldnt have any ink on them.

So i have come to the conclusion that I dont think Jinx is the one in the pool party Picture, but rather her sister she mentions in the VO, who could be her twin and exact opposite of her in personalities

Punisher1510

09-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Zop View Post
Jinx mentions her sister in her voice over...
She says "You think i'm crazy? You should see my sister."
Which means she is aware of who her sister is.. Doesn't really confirm/deny of vi being her sister though as from her perspective vi could indeed be crazy for being in law enforcement.

Or, it could be that, "go see my sister, she'd agree with you that I'm crazy."

PS. One of her lines is a parody of Vi's login "She's such a loser, always ready to cry"