Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New team looking for players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obrodo

09-27-2013

Hello, let me introduce myself. I am All Sarcasm and my friend is FeedWho. We have been jumping back and forth from teams looking for one that fits us. We havent found one yet and decided to start our own.
A little about us. I main Adc and my top champs are: Draven, Tristana, Kog'Maw.
FeedWho main support. Tops champs being: Thresh, Sona, Leona
We play a very aggressive play style. We have been playing together for 4 or so months now and have the synergy pretty down. We are both silver 4. We are looking for people to full our ranks.

What we need you to have
- Teamspeak
- 18+
- Preferably silver or higher
- Working mic
- We play starting around 11 - 12 EST time so if you cannot play at those times, this is a waste.

Current Postions Open
Top: Vacant
Mid: Vacant
Jungle: Vacant
Adc: All Sarcasm
Support: Feedwho

If you are interested in trying out add me on League. IGN: All Sarcasm

Obrodo

09-27-2013

^

Obrodo

09-27-2013

^

Gaurdian Angel

09-27-2013

Added you, havn't got a response yet :/

Serabi1818

09-27-2013

Hello, I would like to tryout for mid, I've been playing for almost 3 years. My available mids are Ahri,Annie. Karthas, Lux, Morgana, Ryze, and Viegar. I am unlocking Akali here soon and going to learn her. i am a night owl so I'm usually up at night. Ill be on tomorrow night around 11:30. My Summoner Name is Serabi1818. I'm still in bronze on this profile, my other profile has a team in gold.

Solo Q Sadness

09-27-2013

IGN: QDJ
Time Zone: EST (Only have class in the morning. I'm free after 12pm (my time))
Lane you are interested in: Top Lane
Top 3 Champs for your lane: Jayce, Renekton, Shen
What do you bring to a team: I bring communication to a team. I am someone that always listens to calls.
Weaknesses in LoL: I like farm too much. If someone doesn't tell me to group, I'll stay in lane forever. Solo Queue mentality!
When you started playing LoL: In November...or December.

WhytKiD

09-27-2013

IGN: WhytKiD
Role: Jungle, Support
League: Bronze I
Style: Love playing cc tanks, cc supports. Grabbing a carry and letting everyone else pop em.

I'm a very strong jungler. I own all but 13 champs, so I can trade with pretty much anyone for pick and bans phase. I gank very well with the champions I am strongest with, and I put a high priority on objective control. I know how to get my team to snowball and make the mid-late game a breeze. I know how much we can get and when we need to just take the small victory and get out.

Also, I'm in Central Time zone, available most of the time on the weekends and after 4 or 5 my time on weekdays.

Add me in game!

WhytKiD

09-27-2013

bumping for you dude

Frank Mardel 2

09-27-2013

if 11 am hit me up? Gold V frank mardel

Obrodo

09-27-2013

^ Everyone who posted on here. Add me