Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jinx, the Loose Cannon - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nana A Deviluke

09-30-2013

Quote:

E: I dont see a problem with this one at all. everything seems pretty good. Maybe let it see in bushes?

But it... already...does?

Nana A Deviluke

09-30-2013

If you W right after an auto attack - it does not show the missile pathing for anyone. It's invisible.

Seems to only work for a certain frame.

Works at level 4's base attack speed (or was it level 4 with 3 stacks of Q? I think it's this actually)

Kidaris

Recruiter

10-01-2013

Quote:
Nana A Deviluke:
But it... already...does?

Really? Hmm..maybe its a bug then. I wasnt able to see in them

Nana A Deviluke

10-01-2013

Quote:
Kidaris:
Really? Hmm..maybe its a bug then. I wasnt able to see in them

I found the problem.

It provides vision but if someone steps on the trap - they are invisible unless there is another trap in the bush to provide vision.

Silentcoyote

10-01-2013

I was feared by fiddles sticks, and the fear debuff symbol persisted even though I was no longer feared.

Sir Slothington

10-01-2013

Since I like to try things that not many people would and I am simply one of 'those' people, I found that when building Rylai's Crystal Scepter, the slow applies on Jinx's rockets. I'm sure that it is because they cost mana to use, but I am unsure if that is what it is supposed to do xD.

Nana A Deviluke

10-01-2013

Quote:
A Rescue Sloth:
Since I like to try things that not many people would and I am simply one of 'those' people, I found that when building Rylai's Crystal Scepter, the slow applies on Jinx's rockets. I'm sure that it is because they cost mana to use, but I am unsure if that is what it is supposed to do xD.

Rylias is about abilities. Rockets are technically a toggle-on ability, so it will have the slow.

AgentScreech

10-01-2013

With the latest patch, Jinx's R tooltip just says spellJinx_ability_R, or something like that now. Even when casting it, the screen says the same thing

Squad5

Recruiter

10-02-2013

Still going through bugs that come in, thanks for these!

MaeFire

10-02-2013

Quote:
AgentScreech:
With the latest patch, Jinx's R tooltip just says spellJinx_ability_R, or something like that now. Even when casting it, the screen says the same thing

I confirm this, with a screen shot!

http://imgur.com/BycMaM5