Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jinx, the Loose Cannon - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephyr Elite

09-29-2013

sometimes when you attack a champion and that champion gets killed, the passive does not trigger, or maybe it went out of the time window...

VaginalCrevice

09-29-2013

Every time I try to join a game on the pbe currently my client crashes with a windows error and takes me to the reconnect screen. And it mainly happens with games that have jynx in them.

iichigo

09-29-2013

There is a Bug with R in mid cast if you die the missile will vanish and it will still go on cool down.

Ishinokao

09-29-2013

There may be an unintentional delay on auto attacks when switching from the Launcher to the Minigun.

Zed Saibot

09-29-2013

You can see Jinx' firing animation after she clears neutral camps, even through the fog of war.
If you see it through the fog of war, it doesn't stop until a few seconds after you facecheck.
Noticed it with golems and baron long after they were cleared, there were no wards on the map at the time of camp clearing or afterwards.

Nana A Deviluke

09-29-2013

If you laugh once and wait the 5th or 6th laugh in the sequence is completely silent.

[Also Lux's laugh needs to infinite loop after a single laugh.]

Squad5

Recruiter

09-30-2013

Thanks again for these reports guys! I'll look into them.

Shadou

09-30-2013

I don't know if it's intentional but I remember using Jinx's Zap on baron but it didn't reveal him, the Zap skill works on all camps except him, If I remember correctly dragon is also revealed but it's been awhile since I last tried her. So is baron not being revealed intentional?

Hiro Hamada

09-30-2013

At early ranks of Q with no additional AS.

You can quickly and repeatedly swap in between the two guns whilst retaining full AS. This means that early on, Jinx can capitalize on the 110% rocket damage AND the bonus AS resulting in increased damage output.

This does not work at later ranks because the AS makes auto delay shorter than the .9 second cooldown.

Worth noting: The Q swap cooldown is not effected by cooldown reduction. If it were effected by cooldown reduction, the method posted above could be used at higher attack speeds via reduce the toggle cooldown time. Thus creating a higher level of difficulty/reward.

Kidaris

Recruiter

09-30-2013

A few things I noticed.

Passive:I dont feel a problem with this at all considering how strong her kit is

Q: I think my problem with this one is just the mana cost. I think it should be upped to 30 or scaled to 30. She cant just use Manamune/rura and pretty much have the increase range and damage all game. Plus the mura effect. Its a lot with little cost.

W: I think the scaling needs to go down. For such a long range and for how much it does, its annoying as hell too deal with in lane, considering it slows as well, if you get caught by it then she will just out range you and cant do **** about it for the duration of the slow.

E: I dont see a problem with this one at all. everything seems pretty good. Maybe let it see in bushes?

R: This one I dont see much with. Its pretty cool. Maybe lower the base but up the scaling, or vice-vera?

4 other things regarding her model. Her classic skin is just not her. Her face doesnt look the same in the splash at all and she is pretty bright considering her backround/lore. Her mafia skin is beautiful. I love it. The briefcase is amazing, nice touch. I noticed that sometimes when she attacks in that skin her purple scarf/bandana goes through her gun. This is only if her back is too your camera. Another one is her AA animation. It seems a bit weird because she fires 3/4 bullets and it kinda throws me off which bulet actually drops their health, instead of a bit for each bullet.One last thing which is just me lol, when she has max attack speed, and she is using her chain gun in the mafia skin, I would like too see as if the gun is just firing rapidly instead of a bunch of short bursts. Pretty much Jinx just holding down the trigger. Would look cooler.

All in all, a great job at her. She feels really good. Thank Riot