Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jinx, the Loose Cannon - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anomander

09-27-2013

Jinx E does not cause tear of the goddess or manamune to gain stacks.

FxE MarkNooN

09-27-2013

If you do the laugh emote, then wait a second or 2 and do it again, it will overlay and do a double laugh.

Snazzy Bowtie

Recruiter

09-27-2013

Renekton can slice and dice through Jinx's traps. Is this intentional, im not sure.

amailanica

09-27-2013

I believe that the runaans bolts are applying the rocket splash damage, which results in an insane amount of damage when clearing creep waves or team fighting. I don't know if this is intentional, but it's definitely an insane amount of damage output in fights. I got runaans on twisted treeline, and there were three damage numbers popping up on each target when using rockets.

Space Dandy

Recruiter

09-27-2013

posted on the wrong thread

Benyau

09-27-2013

I think Jinx is a cool champion I think her abilities are good right now.First and passive ,although it is not as good as other champion,but it provides mobility for her in team fight to compensate the lacking escape abilty,it is alright. For her other ability,i think it's ok,because she lacks escape ability,so in return she need high damage output.Her Q is so cool,someone said that her q can be aoe and it is op,but actually this ability drains mana,and it drains mana quite fast indeed,so at most of time i will change it to mini gun.Overall,Q is so good and so cool. For her w,i think its alright too,it has alright damage and slow down effect ,it's quite good. For her e, it needs skills to lane,and it is a good cc for adc to compensate for the lacking escape ability,cool!Finally,Ultimate, it needs skill to lane,it just scale 0.5 ad but also damage based on missing helth,also it increase damages at longer range.Someone said that it's damage is too high,but indeed it first needs skill to lane at far range and closely cast this ability will decrease damage,so i think this ability overall is balanced.
About the bsd thing,that is her model!!!!!!! I admit that her splash art is SO COOLLLLLLL!!! I like this crazy sexy *****!!!!!! However when I look back her game model,oh my god,that is ulgy and it is not similar to her art!!!!! I need her art!!!the game model now is just like an old champion model!!!the game model needs rework i think!!!!!! I love her!!!!!!plz fix this problem,i know many people have complaint about her game model!!!!PLZ!!!!
I look forward to her popularity in game,it so cool!!! good champion!!!

MaeFire

09-28-2013

When you use an item on a champion, sometimes her auto animation will fire randomly away from the target. I don't know if this reverse attack hits them or not, but at the least it is a graphical error.

MaeFire

09-28-2013

critical bug?

When you ult, there is no bar to show delay, etc, but if you ult and immediately click to follow, the ult will go on cooldown, but nothing will fire. Not sure if you meant to have the cancel be so easy, but I've had it happen two or three times in one game during team fights.

MethoÐ

09-28-2013

Someone already posted about her double laugh, but I've noticed when taunting, and moving immediately afterwards that her move-to-point audio starts playing. I have also clicked on an enemy minion which started the attack target audio, then clicked off to move back in lane right afterwards and her move-to-point audio started playing again. It seems that much of her audio can start while other audios are still playing.

TomNooksDebt

09-28-2013

I was playing as mafia jinx, and when I destroyed the first bot tower, I popped my passive, and decided to recall. The recall animation occurred, with the bottle shake and everything, but no blue beam. At the end of the animation, I did not back. I think it was because the passive was active, though I'm not sure.