Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jinx, the Loose Cannon - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BagulBoy

09-27-2013

I'm aware this isn't really a gameplay issue, but her place in the League is the only problem with Jinx that I have (And that's saying a lot because to me she is the most adorable thing on Runeterra!!) But to the point, I feel like while she is a rival to Vi and Caitlyn she has no real "reason" to be in the league like what is primarily seen in other champions (i.e. politics, fighting evil, demonstrating power). I feel like her story is more of, "Well she's a rival to Vi and enjoys antagonizing her" but I would have expected something more like her wanting to bring her adorable brand of chaos to all of Runeterra as a purpose in joining or even being accepted into the League of Legends.

Tldr: Jinx's story makes her feel out of place considering the other Champions the League has accepted and makes her overall place in the world feel questionable.

Squad5

Recruiter

09-27-2013

Thanks for these reports guys, looking into them. Also, please keep this post restricted to bug reports only to make things easier to track. For feedback on the champion itself please use this thread -- http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3898293. Thanks again!

Anymeese

09-27-2013

When i switched from the Aspeed Q to the bonus damage/range Q, i lost the Aspeed boost, but the buff still showed

Her mouth doesnt move when she talks, the e models are copies (im sure this is known already)

also just a bit of feedback: HOLY **** SHE GETS SO MUCH ATTACK SPEED (i know it's very early in her testing and this will DEFINITELY change before release, but DAYUM SON)

TheOneWraith

Recruiter

09-27-2013

About her art:

Traditional Jinx: Her splash art is perfect, but in game she is way too colorful, especially her weapons. I dislike it.

Mafia Jinx: Eyeliners OP.

TruePoint

09-27-2013

I believe the point blank ult missing glitch is back.

I fired her ultimate down a straight path that was GUARANTEED to hit the enemy Lux bot (since they path straight down lanes) and saw it pass right through her. The interesting thing about it is that it passed through her at the same the the 1 second transformation happens during the ult.

I have the replay in my matchmaking history, but I can edit this post to get the time.

Here we go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehqK3xunW7M&feature=youtu.be

Underbed Ruler

09-27-2013

As the stuff you want to know.
A) She is a hell of a fun champion, even if gets super nerfed, still fun to play. I would play her anyway, any lane.
B) She is worth it bringing (considering her current stage) because she is another ADC with Global Ult, but with less CD, and in a way, more damage.
C) The switch is quite interesting, I though that that was very smart, but some players (like me) will only switch to rocket for very few times, even though the RPG has more damage, range, and an OP splash, it is her 'normal AS'. Using the Machine Gun gives so much AS, that using the RPG is good only to farm, or to kill when the enemy gets out of your normal range, or just to switch for one shot to give some extra damage using that extra AS.

Now, I think that in the right hands, she will give lots of trouble. Well placed W and E are going to be essentials for her survival and team fights.

BTW, I like that with enough AS, looks like the Machine Gun is always firing. A good thing to do (Don't know if it is already this way) is to put the stacks to rise slower, and put more. For example, 5 stacks with 130% max, first stack being 20%, going up to 130%, but slowly. I really think that she gets that AS benefit too fast, making it way better than the RPG.

And her Mafia Splash needs Graves.

Well, thanks for reading this (if read)

BagulBoy

09-27-2013

Quote:
Squad5:
Thanks for these reports guys, looking into them. Also, please keep this post restricted to bug reports only to make things easier to track. For feedback on the champion itself please use this thread -- http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3898293. Thanks again!

Lol sorry about that, already reposted in the appropriate forum ><

ePulsative

09-27-2013

Jinx's Q does not proc Trinity Force.

Jaidonn

Recruiter

09-27-2013

BUG When attacking with hurricane it only costs 20 mana instead of 60. When using manamuna and hurricane I know it has an increased cost. It this working as intended or should it actually cost 60 mana?

Yordle Swordler

09-27-2013

That machine gun looks like a plastic gun for barbie and ken :/ too much pink it should be more suggested like in the splash art

Its strange that the gun scale down and up when she changes weapon. Latex gun? actually that could be a fun idea XD

I looooooooooove the mafia violon skin

The rocket could be less dark or less big

Otherwise every thing seems nice i love the feeling of having a lady joker in lol, it would be nice if we could dispose of the traps like viktor's E or rumble ultimate :3