Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jinx, the Loose Cannon - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XDionyvus

09-27-2013

When playing Jinx the Q stated when at rank 5.

Attacks stack up to three times each attack granting attack speed per stack.
Rank 5 says it stacks up to a bonus of 130%.

I had a Botrk at the time but the calculation went something like.

0 stacks: 1.13
1 stack: 1.53
2 stacks: 1.73
3 stacks: 1.93

The percentages here don't add to a 130% bonus though and the 1st stack gives more than the others.

Is this right or is it bugged?

ICantNameMe

09-27-2013

1. If you cast ult as you die it does nothing but goes on cooldown.

2. I was chasing Tristana Bot for a kill and I decided to try to let Jinx chase without clicking more (for a no-hands kill lol) but even though my Q was maxed and in rocket launcher mode and I had plenty of mana, I still had to run what seemed like machine gun (525) range. I may have switched modes after I clicked to attack, so Jinx was trying to get to 525 range instead of 700 still. Obviously it's not a huge bug if you click often, but I still shouldn't have to run closer than my auto range just to aa.

gypsylord

Champion Designer

09-27-2013

Oh and chompers are missing an asset right now. Should be little snare grenades like in the icon, not Jinx clones.

ShadeOfRed

09-27-2013

Quote:
XDionyvus:
When playing Jinx the Q stated when at rank 5.

Attacks stack up to three times each attack granting attack speed per stack.
Rank 5 says it stacks up to a bonus of 130%.

I had a Botrk at the time but the calculation went something like.

0 stacks: 1.13
1 stack: 1.53
2 stacks: 1.73
3 stacks: 1.93

The percentages here don't add to a 130% bonus though and the 1st stack gives more than the others.

Is this right or is it bugged?

% bonus att speed is calculated off a champions base attack speed, not total.

sammich kek

09-27-2013

[Bug] Attack Reset
When you fire your last shot from the Rocket launcher and find yourself out of mana the game automatically switches you to your mini-gun. The next attack from your mini gun fires almost instantly and hits at the same time as your rocket. I noticed this while attacking structures, it probably could be recreated on champions if they hold still for it. Doesn't seem intentional.

[Bug] Interaction with Runaan's Hurricane
Jinx rocket autos that split from Runaan's seem to be able to critically strike. Not sure if intended. Occurred when using Infinity Edge + Runaan's Hurricane. Occasionally my rockets would aoe split and hit an enemy champion for ridiculous damage. It is possible that I was just getting a huge crit on auto and the stacked damage just looked enormous, but I think this needs to be looked into. Damage goes as follows: One auto attack - Rocket hits, aoe splash damage, runaan's hurricane splits off, hits, aoe splash damage. So effectively you have the initial hit x2 and aoe splash x2. Disclaimer: I actually have no idea what's going on here, but something is fishy. It's 5am and I am tired.

Her Mini-gun gets 3 stacks of its passive instantly with Hurricane, however this is probably intended.

[Bug] Mini gun passive stacking on structures and neutral mobs.

Title explains it all, is this intended?

Zeniha

09-27-2013

[EDIT] OOPS lol. Wrong thread. Sorry -.-"

Grimwohl

09-27-2013

Wrong thread too. =[ gosh.

Seystuff

09-27-2013

It would be fun to see some more piltover AP champs

Zephyr Elite

09-27-2013

As for art/model feedback:

1. Her splash art shows her top having stripes on her pink side (of bra), and square patterns on leather on the other, but her in-game model shows flat and solid colors with little textures at all

2. Her "crazy" face in game does not reflect the splash art, the model makes her look older than she actually is...

3. Hmm, model could use more refinery and rendering I guess, but that's all for now!

EDIT: I think her Q when she switched to Rocket Launcher, it should still only hit 1 target, not the others around it, since it gets an increased range and damage anyway.

sevless

09-27-2013

oops wrong thread =/