Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jinx, the Loose Cannon - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gypsylord

Champion Designer

09-26-2013

Please report any bugs you find on Jinx here.

Be sure to give us repro steps so Squad5 and I can hunt down and eviscerate any bugs you discover as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance summoners!

WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE W BEAM NOT SHOWING WHEN FIRED UPHILL AND ARE WORKING TO FIX IT.

pCruise

09-26-2013

I dont see the icon at champions select like the splash art. and the ult dont hit anything i dont know if that a problem.

Uberphish

09-27-2013

I encountered a slight bug while attempting to shoot something outside of my range while swapping between guns. I moved forward, didn't fire, but then slid back into position and the minions took some damage. It /might/ have been lag on my end, but the movement actually seemed a bit too slow to simply be lag catching up to itself. It didn't happen every time, that I noticed, but once or twice while sitting alone in lane...

EDIT: Oh, and there's the fairly obvious bug of the E particle being several clones of Jinx. That one might be easier to pin-point :P

Oot

Recruiter

09-27-2013

Outside of the E particles on both skins being clones, I noticed during a game with me playing as Mafia Jinx that if I autoattack and turn quickly away while using Pow-Pow, the bullets seem to spread in other directions as I turned instead of all three hitting the target. Doesn't work all the time, but it happened a few times during the early game.

22harp22

09-27-2013

As oppossed to what you have stated in your "Fun Facts" in the other thread, her attack speed is continuiong to apply on her rocket form after the first AA. Not sure if it's a visual bug on the buff notification, but at the very least the buff should go away.

Zerg Overmind

09-27-2013

Im not sure this is a glitch but I shot my ultimate while at the same time I died it went on cooldown and the missile didnt fire.

Solari Brigadier

09-27-2013

Quote:
22harp22:
As oppossed to what you have stated in your "Fun Facts" in the other thread, her attack speed is continuiong to apply on her rocket form after the first AA. Not sure if it's a visual bug on the buff notification, but at the very least the buff should go away.

Do you have a replay of this happening? It never happened to me, unless you're talking about the stacks - those stay, but the AS buff doesn't get transferred over (which you can test by just standing still and autoattacking with rockets as the stacks degrade).

ShadeOfRed

09-27-2013

Is her aoe damage on her rocket form q supposed to crit? This seems insanely strong.... I thought it would be more along the lines of runaans hurricane where it cannot crit but applies onhit effects.

speaking of which, does the aoe damage apply onhit effects?

Hrud

09-27-2013

If the E being Jinx's clones really is a bug, I don't care.

It seems zany enough to be something she'd do.

Roit pls keep it.

Valenten

09-27-2013

Quote:
ShadeOfRed:
Is her aoe damage on her rocket form q supposed to crit? This seems insanely strong.... I thought it would be more along the lines of runaans hurricane where it cannot crit but applies onhit effects.

speaking of which, does the aoe damage apply onhit effects?

the aoe doesnt apply on hit effects and can crit tmk.