2013 Harrowing Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mokuzai

09-26-2013

So does anybody have any news on Harrowing Skis for this year?? I'd like to see skins for champions have few skins that need new ones. I'd LOVE to see skins for:

Draven
Talon
Wukong
Zed
Syndra
Ahri
Fizz

Notice how none of these champions have more than 3 skins and haven't had skins in about 12 months. They are also popular picks and would be profitable to have skins for during the Harrowing RIot please consider making Harrowing skins for these champions. ;~;

Irish Red Cap

09-26-2013

Pretty sure someone on surrender@20 found out it was going to be Diana and someone else who gets the new harrowing skins this year. While 2 harrowing skins seems really limited, they might re-open some of the old harrowing to make up for the lack of skins. Worlds will have just ended too so they are getting ready for end of season.

Unlike Season 2, they plan to end this season on Oct 31. So the harrowing might take a back seat to it.

Mokuzai

09-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Red Cap View Post
Pretty sure someone on surrender@20 found out it was going to be Diana and someone else who gets the new harrowing skins this year. While 2 harrowing skins seems really limited, they might re-open some of the old harrowing to make up for the lack of skins. Worlds will have just ended too so they are getting ready for end of season.

Unlike Season 2, they plan to end this season on Oct 31. So the harrowing might take a back seat to it.
Do you have a link??

Irish Red Cap

09-26-2013

Here's a link to the last surrender@20 post I can find involving stylus and skins, that haven't been released.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/08...ylus-with.html

Gonna quote/bold out some of the things I think might be who the new skins are going towards.

Quote:
As for Rumble, which people keep bringing up, Ill restate: Hes the equivalent to the work of a new champion. He requires a completely new rig and animation sets if hes to be anything different than the rickety mech hes in now. That rig doesnt support anything to the magnitude of fan-requested ideas, or concepts players have submitted. Were going to change his rig for his upcoming skins. One of which is currently in production, but as I said, needs heavy animation support.

"Zyra currently has a couple nearly complete models in the backlog. (This does NOT mean they have had animation or VFX support.) However, recently we felt she would slot into an upcoming event quite well. We decided to concept that and move forward on that skin. Zyra is massively intensive. You've just compared her to two melee fighters. Some of the "easiest" champions to produce due to limited VFX needs."

When poked about what sort of "events" he is talking about, he replied:

"Events like the Harrowing, Snowdown Showdown, and Lunar Revel are all that are on my radar at the moment."

As for his beloved Diana,

"Did a concept, completed it, scrapped it due to an event that could use a Diana skin. I'm currently reconcepting it as I type this."
So Harrowing this year MIGHT be rumble/zyra/diana.

HesOnTop

09-26-2013

of all the champions to choose... guess this one is gonna be worse than last years :/

FRI3D RAINB0WZ

10-09-2013

I actually don't think this harrowing will be worse dude! the and animations for Diana will be awesome,
Some of the older legacy skins might come on sale, and LOL always overdoes it! i love that!

Zyxia

10-09-2013

IronStylus, I think it was, said that Diana isn't getting a skin this year, but might get one early-ish next.

Lucas9825

10-09-2013

I think i seen somthing on facebook about Undead Lissandra .... it looked pretty dope, But i would like to see some pretty cool 975rp Hollween skins!

TheCheneySpecial

10-09-2013

Would be cool to see a Halloween zac skin

Sloth Express

10-09-2013

I want to see zac made of candy or like some type of spooky brew