Jinx will be OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SIG SG 550

09-26-2013

Calling it now.

God-tier mobility passive in a teamfight.
Her Q(If it increases range to Caitlyn/Trist tier, here comes the new most played ADC. But once she switches, she gets a natural ASP boost. How much the boost is/the range will possibly make/break)
Her W is generic slow and damage. Still pretty good, I guess.
Her E is a wall that ****ing does damage and snares you if you walk on it. IT'S RUMBLE ULT THAT SNARES YOU ON A LOW COOLDOWN.
Her R seems pretty ****ty. Scrubs everywhere will blow it for long range shots and miss. Hopefully, it still does high damage at a minimum distance(ie, teamfight engage or at slow/snare distance)

I can't wait to taste the delicious tears over this champion. Even better if she has AP ratios; slow, AOE snare wall, Q additional damage, and ult.

Starrow

09-26-2013

"Jinx gains a massive movement speed boost whenever a champion or tower that she's recently attacked is killed or destroyed. This boost decays over time."
this seems absolutely trash to me.

SIG SG 550

09-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiDarkness View Post
"Jinx gains a massive movement speed boost whenever a champion or tower that she's recently attacked is killed or destroyed. This boost decays over time."
this seems absolutely trash to me.
Cue is massive boost. If you get a kill, I think it'll guarantee that you cane easily chase for a second kill or simply escape. Also, imagine having it in a teamfight. She's already a champion with a slow, high range, an AOE snare, and a far range ult. The moment she gets an assist/kill, she runs in switching her Q to ASP boost. Might be fun.

HeadphoneActress

09-26-2013

OP on PBE at first
Testing
Decent at best on release

SIG SG 550

09-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadphoneActress View Post
OP on PBE at first
Testing
Decent at best on release
She'll be like Lee Sin of ADCs. She'll be super OP for a long time, but nobody will say it because m-m-muh late game falls off! But then, Riot will realize that she's ****ing OP and nerf her. But she'll still somehow manage to be the best ADC, while everybody looks away and says she falls off late game, when she's super strong early/mid(And late) because of mobility reasons.

Gorece

09-27-2013

share a story

curseius

09-27-2013

heres the pbe stats guys

Q: Rocket launcher : 110% damage to target and all targets around it 175 extra range at max rank
Q: mini Gun : attack speed bonus of 130% at max rank (stacking only three tims this is a little OP and will get balanced before release as she takes towers faster than a fed Yi or a fed Tryne atm Maybe make it stack 5 or 6 times so its a little harder to get to that massive as bonus)

W: Low base damage High Current AD ratio 70% slow at max rank

E: Grenades throw in a line and the cool thing is thier all clones of Jinx and does DOT over 1.5 secs and snares for 1.5 secs

R At max rank does 300 to 600 damage based on distance traveled plus high ad ratio and 35% of missing health if i remember right. (this will get a nerf as its just an instant execute if your target(s) are at half health) oh and did i mention the 60 sec CD at max rank for spam goodness?

Passive : 175% move speed bonus the degrades over 4 secs

If you guys havent gotten it yet she's Tristana 2.0 dont belive me make the comparison

Q: minigun massive AS sterioid
Q: rocket launcher: has your attacks do AOE damage = 110% ad and you get 175 extra range at max rank.

W: Not a gap closer but has massive slow

E Dot that Snares (no grievous wounds)

R Massive AOE Nuke

pidil

09-29-2013

I think the crazy thing about her q is it is %100 AD and it also procs critical. So in a late team fight she can possibly do 500 crit damage each autoattack to all enemy champions (if they stick close together) using q at a pretty safe distance (700 range).

Akuma Insde

10-12-2013

It seems a pattern,

Every new released champ will be pretty op when it comes out, and then over nerf then no one play it...

But I guess that make sense, because newly released champ need to be worth the price that player pay : P

Poondar

01-11-2014

You called it right, for the wrongs reasons though.