Chambers of Cassiopeia Du Couteau (Ask Cass v2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SerpantsEmbrace

09-26-2013

Jenkins held up his hands in an apologetic motion.

"No no madam, we did not expect you so soon."

He opened the door and gestured inside.

"Do come in."

He called inside, announcing Al-Khali's presence.

"A Lady Al-Khali to see you, Milady!"

Aproxima

09-26-2013

Al-Khali softly smiled at Jenkins and nodded " Thank you. "
The naga then slowly started moving and once he announced her presence, he'd have to wait quite a while for the whole 14 meters of her long tail to get through the doors before he could close them.
Once she was inside, Al-Khali started looking around, both taking in the appearance of the room and looking around for Cassiopeia.

SerpantsEmbrace

09-26-2013

Cassiopeia herd her butler's call with surprise. She was not expecting her "admirer" so soon. She sat up as a cloaked woman entered her chambers.

"You must be miss Al-Khali."

Ask Quinn n Val

09-26-2013

Dear Cass,

I was wondering if at any point you plan on being at the institute soon? I'd much like to chat with you, and of course, Noxus isn't the best place for me to be.

- Quinn.

Aproxima

09-26-2013

Al-Khali slowly slithered further into the chamber and as soon as she found Cassiopeia stopped. Her tail slowly started coiling under and around her, pushing her up into her usual height. Now seemingly much taller with the tail visibly coming out of the coat, she bowed down and spoke " Greetings Lady Du Couteau. I am very happy to be able to meet you in person at last. "
She then straightened up and smiled down at her. She was a bit nervous, in fact quite a lot. She was worried about her size so it wouldn't make Cassiopeia feel bad or small compared to her, but being this low was unnatural an uncomfortable to her.
Al-Khali remembered that she actually forgot to answer, she added " Indeed, I am Al-Khali. Very pleased to meet you. "
She was unsure what to do now. Usually she'd just offer her a handshake, but there are rules in human society for this so she refrained from doing so. She remembered something that the person of greater importance should offer the handshake, so if Cassiopeia offered her the handshake, Al-Khali would gladly accept with her upper pair of hands that were showing out of the coat that hid the rest.

SerpantsEmbrace

09-26-2013

Cassiopeia recognized the scent of bird long before the message was in her hands. The servant bowed as she took the letter from him. She wrote a swift reply.

"Dearest Ranger,

I currently have chambers located within the Institute of War and am there presently. You may visit at your earliest convenience. My servant will lead you back to me if you wish.

Sincerely,

~Lady Cassiopeia Du Couteau."

SerpantsEmbrace

09-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Al-Khali slowly slithered further into the chamber and as soon as she found Cassiopeia stopped. Her tail slowly started coiling under and around her, pushing her up into her usual height. Now seemingly much taller with the tail visibly coming out of the coat, she bowed down and spoke " Greetings Lady Du Couteau. I am very happy to be able to meet you in person at last. "
She then straightened up and smiled down at her. She was a bit nervous, in fact quite a lot. She was worried about her size so it wouldn't make Cassiopeia feel bad or small compared to her, but being this low was unnatural an uncomfortable to her.
Al-Khali remembered that she actually forgot to answer, she added " Indeed, I am Al-Khali. Very pleased to meet you. "
She was unsure what to do now. Usually she'd just offer her a handshake, but there are rules in human society for this so she refrained from doing so. She remembered something that the person of greater importance should offer the handshake, so if Cassiopeia offered her the handshake, Al-Khali would gladly accept with her upper pair of hands that were showing out of the coat that hid the rest.
Cassiopeia slithered down from her velvet couch as the mysterious woman entered. She kept a respectful, yet cautious distance away from her. She returned the stranger's bow. Strangely, the woman seemed taller than she did before. Cassiopeia was wary of someone who was as heavy dressed as the woman was.

"Yes...I see. Why did you pursue an audience with me so insistently?"

Aproxima

09-26-2013

Al-Khali warmly smiled at Cassiopeia and answered her question " I just wished to meet you and maybe talk a bit. I wanted to do so ever since I learnt of you, but it was a long time since you agreed to do something similar to what the other champions do. That is letting visitors see you and such. "
She motioned to her giant long tail that was coiling around her and smiled once again " And as you can see, I want to learn something about you. So see how alike we are. "

SerpantsEmbrace

09-26-2013

Cassiopeia was shocked. She had no idea that there was another snake-human hybrid. She felt herself relax.

"I recently found the courage to spend more time in the presence of others outside the League."

She noticed that the room was completely silent. She looked around and saw that her servants were staring, dumbstruck. Her annoyance was clear in her voice as she spat venomously, "Leave us!"

Her servants scuttled quickly to the door. Only Al-Khali and Jenkins remained. Cassiopeia nodded at Jenkins before returning her attention to Al-Khali.

"So you...you really are...?"

She trailed off as she brought her tail forward, flicking it lazily.

Aproxima

09-26-2013

Al-Khali looked quite surprised as Cassiopeia suddenly ordered the servants out of their presence. She tried to calm her down " Please don't blame them. You needn't send them away so harshly. "
Once they were more or less alone and Cassiopeia more relaxed, Al-Khali nodded and smiled " Real? "
Al-Khali chuckled and spoke " I don't know how similar we are yet, the species definitely is there. From where I am from, people like me or you are called nagas. I am not sure how people call us here. "
The naga moved the end of her tail towards Cassiopeia a bit so she could see it for herself, even though the many coils around Al-Khali were enough of a proof " Although I am a bit different. Also the reason why I came here in these clothes. "