Chambers of Cassiopeia Du Couteau (Ask Cass v2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SerpantsEmbrace

09-26-2013

((Lol. I'm not new to the forums, but thank you! I'm also Xerath and Nocturn. also, I have FAK already, but my avatar won't show up for some reason.))

Quote:
Sarah calmly approached Cassiopeia's new chambers... and was surprised to see a butler guarding the door.

"Yo, Jeeves." Sarah said. "Your boss won't eat you if you let me in."
The butler bowed as Miss Fortune approached.

"I am merely here as a formality, miss. The Lady did not request my presence, but it is simply my job to do so."

The butler opened the door to Cass's chambers and gestured Miss Fortune inside. He led her into Cassiopeia's chambers and announced her arrival.

"A miss Sarah Fortune to see you, madam!"

Cassiopeia looked up from the small figurine of herself slithering around on the floor. She waved a hand dismissively at the butler.

"Very well, Jenkins. You may go."

Jenkins bowed and saw himself out. Cassiopeia slithered off her couch and approached Miss Fortune, a warm smile on her lips.

"Sarah, good to see you. what brings you here?"

Cass's servants stare at Miss Fortune as she walks by.

SparkDude117

09-26-2013

A letter for the Serpent's Embrace that seems to have all four corners cut with precision by a sharp and elegant blade appears in the mail, the senders names is overlapped by what looks like a clockwork blade drawn in loving detail, the name itself crackles with dark blue lightning.

Lady Cassiopeia

I hope this letter finds you well and in a fine mood, I was curious after seeing you on the fields of Justice on occasion, I wonder if the acid you spit out can melt the usual plate armor and if your agility in any way increased due to your serpent-like body? Apologies if the question seems rude, It ain't like me to approach ladies forwardly like that, anyway. Feel free to write me back whenever you so please.

PS: If I may come by for a visit some time?

Signed, Max Hansen, Cyborg Ninja of Piltover.

SerpantsEmbrace

09-26-2013

A servant delivers the letter to Cassiopeia. Her eyebrow arches in interest.

"Hmm...Quite elegant, yet unnecessary."

She writes a reply:

"Dearest Piltovian,

My miasma is not in fact, an acid but a gas. It starts in liquid form which my body produces and turns to gas once exposed to the air. However, it is a corrosive substance that can eat through most metals. And yes, my serpentine form does allow for quicker mobility, although it is rather rude to ask this with a complete stranger. You are lucky you did catch me in a favorable mood. My doors are often open, yet I do reserve the right to deny you entry or toss your out if you upset me. Or I might just kill you. Have a lovely day.

~Lady Cassiopeia Du Couteau"

She handed the letter to a servant who hurried out of sight due to the annoyance in Cassiopeia's eyes.

"How dare he...Asking such a thing."

Her eyes narrowed at her servants who were caught staring at her.

"Get back to your duties!"

They did so hastily, unwilling to entice their lady's wrath.

Aproxima

09-26-2013

Quote:
A letters arrives into Cassiopeia's office in the institute of war.

To Lady Cassiopeia Du Couteau:
Quote:
Dear Lady Cassiopeia of the house Du Couteau,
ever since I learnt of you I was always interested in you and now that you opened yourself more to the public, I'd like to ask you of a favor.
I am writting you beforehand to ask you whether I could be admitted to your personal presence in your very own manor and home. I'd be very pleased to meet you and get to know you as a person rather than a champion.
I am very much like you and I believe you'd be happy to know you are not alone in this world. It'd make me happy as well, I believe we would have much to say to each other.
I'll be expecting your answer with great anticipation. I am sure you will understand my words better once you see me.

Yours sincerely
Al-Khali of the Queen's tribe

PS: Please specify the date I could visit you if you reply positively. It'd take me about 2 days to get into Noxus
The letter had all its proprieties and the address lead back to the Institute of War.
(( Did you avoid my post on purpose?
Simple Yes or No is enough. ))

SerpantsEmbrace

09-26-2013

((You mean about creating a new thread? It's the reason I started this one. I didn't know I needed to respond. 0_0))

The servant presented the letter to Cassiopeia then returned to his work. Cassiopeia found this letter quite interesting and also presumptuous. However, her curiosity won out in the end as she wrote a reply.

"Dearest Al-Khali,

While I do think it presumptuous of you to believe that we are alike, your letter has intrigued me. I will not invite a stranger into my home, however. You may visit me in my chambers at the Institute of War, and we shall see just how alike we are.

~Lady Cassiopeia Du Couteau."

Cassiopeia was curious of the being that sent her such a letter. She handed her reply to her servant who rushed off to deliver it.

Aproxima

09-26-2013

(( Nope I didn't mean about creating a new thread. I meant the IC post I posted on the first page. Since you're not the previous Cassi and this thread is a reboot, I thought I'd start again since Al-Khali's really interested in meeting Cassi. ))

After receiving and reading the reply from Cassiopeia she almost immediately went to find where the chambers of Cassiopeia are in the Institute of War.
But before she left, she took with herself some things to hide a portion of her true self - namely a very long black coat with only two sleeves.

Once Al-Khali finally found Cassiopeia's chambers, she softly knocked on the doors and waited for what's going to happen. She kept herself low, so whoever would open the doors would see only 2 meters tall woman with a maybe bit oversized coat covering her body, showing no part of what she truly is from the front.
And above all she positioned herself close to the doorframe, so from the doors it would be impossible to see the long tail that was coming out of the coat.

SerpantsEmbrace

09-26-2013

((Ah. I did not see that. My apologies.))

Jenkins bowed to the new arrival.

"Good evening miss. Is the Lady expecting you?"

Aproxima

09-26-2013

Al-Khali lightly bowed and nodded " Good evening. I believe so. My name is Al-Khali. I sent Lady Du Couteau a letter not too long ago. "

SerpantsEmbrace

09-26-2013

Jenkins bowed once more.

"Ah. Very well. We were not expecting you so soon. Might I take your coat miss?"

Aproxima

09-26-2013

Al-Khali looked at her coat and nervously shook her head a bit " Hmmm, if I might, I'd like to keep it on for a little bit longer. "
She then shook her head once again " You said you didn't expecting me. Am I coming in an inconvenient time? "