...Female champs..."Chests"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im Magnificent

12-11-2010

I know this topic is thrown around a lot and I know about 75% of you are going to downvote me for this, but I could care less :{.

I think that some of the breast sizes of these champions is waaay to much. I mean seriously, whenever I play Sona..I look at her loading picture..Stare down at mine...Stare at hers...Stare at mine...Then I cry a little .

I mean come on Riot, when you made Katarina, Sona, or Miss Fortune did you ever consider..."Maybe these are to big?"

I'm glad Cassiopea isn't going to be a Triple D bra size and for that reason only, I'll shall be buying her (Not really...she also looks cool >.>)

ANYWAYS...Remember Riot..When you make your next female champion bra sizes C 36 and lower...Nothing bigger!! >;3!

EDIT-Ok, for all of the people that are continously saying that the characters boobs are making me feel bad, or thinking I'm comparing mine to the other champions...I was some what exaggerating when I said "Then I cry a little." Yes I do wish my boobs were a bit bigger, but I don't think something from a game would make me change mine at all

I do still stand by what I said that they're to big in a way lol..

VENUMB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

don't worry

we can't compare to Mantheon or Gragas either

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mami Chico View Post
I know this topic is thrown around a lot and I know about 75% of you are going to downvote me for this, but I could care less :{.

I think that some of the breast sizes of these champions is waaay to much. I mean seriously, whenever I play Sona..I look at her loading picture..Stare down at mine...Stare at hers...Stare at mine...Then I cry a little .

I mean come on Riot, when you made Katarina, Sona, or Miss Fortune did you ever consider..."Maybe these are to big?"

I'm glad Cassiopea isn't going to be a Triple D bra size and for that reason only, I'll shall be buying her (Not really...she also looks cool >.>)

ANYWAYS...Remember Riot..When you make your next female champion bra sizes C 36 and lower...Nothing bigger!! >;3!
+1 for confirming there are actually girls that play this game. Don't agree with the boob part but still +1.

Penders

12-11-2010

riveting tale, sis

Boldizar

12-11-2010

Only if Riot fixes Tryndamere's portrait. It makes me feel inadequate that my pecs are not five feet in diameter.

Some Enemies

12-11-2010

Tryndamere does not approve

Vantwan

12-11-2010

My fellow forum-dwellers. I, Vantwan, am a girl.

Guy In Real Life.

hbu?

Infernalis613

12-11-2010

Sorry, but you're in a Free To Play game that is HUGELY populated by males. And we love our women. . .

James Sunderland

12-11-2010

I look at my Pantheon's 12 pac, than down at my own 12 pac, and then I go AFK to flex in front of the mirror.

Shaella

12-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mami Chico View Post

Normally I'd berate you for stealing my shtick, i'm supposed to be complaining about boob sizes and being insecure
But I like your post, so +1