Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who would you pick for the next Ultimate quality skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

archonshope

10-05-2013

Jarvan is my main <3 I'd love to see any new jarvan skin

all his skins are from 2011 except for lubu jarvan, he really could use a new skin

AR Manimal

10-05-2013

Hopefully a mage. Ahri is a really good candidate IMO.

Timid Gengar

10-05-2013

Lee Sin very popular so you don't have to worry about it being rare SGU and I think he deserves it

IcyFlare

10-05-2013

Quote:
Hayaishi:
B-but janna?

Ultimate =/= legendary

Think about it.... at lv 18 Taric, turns into super sexy fabulous Taric

exec3

10-05-2013

Someone had a cool idea for an Ultimate Morgana skin once. She'd start as a proper angel (flying etc) and as the game went on she'd get more ragged until she was a fallen angel. I guess quotes/spell effects and stuff would change as the game continued. I think it was also suggested you could choose to do the opposite such as a redeemed Morgana where she starts off fallen and then by lvl18 she's redeemed herself and become an angel again. I think that'd be a good Ultimate skin idea.

VelNyeScienceEye

10-05-2013

Ghetto Singed. His Ulti becomes Can of Whoop-Ass and he comes with specialized quotes

HiddenHope

10-05-2013

I'd say Zyra or Zed, only because they came after Riot saying they were cutting down from 2 release skins to 1 to improve quality, just to give us a typical fire skin and a skin which (from the art) is easily mistaken for a shen skin. I would have included Varus in that but he has arclight now.

FizzleShake

10-05-2013

Zilean needs a terrorist skin

Raptearer

Recruiter

10-05-2013

Kog'Maw

NeonPanda

10-05-2013

Death blossom Zyra.