Who would you pick for the next Ultimate quality skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asatorrr

10-05-2013

based off of this skin, i thought what would be so much better is a steel legion pantheon. His E unleashes a cone shaped cloud of lightning bolts, Q is a lightning bolt, R is a massive lightning strike as he lands. and to make it ultimate the color of his lightning changes from like blue to red at max rank and ****. id buy that skin instantly

Attached Images
File Type: jpg leona_by_senryuji-d5vly04.jpg (109.6 KB, 48 views)

AquaDragon42

10-05-2013

I think Rumble deserves it because he hasn't gotten any skins other than his release skins.

Alcowpwn

10-05-2013

Dragon master swain

MobiIe Ward

10-05-2013

I want to see a Legend of Dragoon JarvanIV.

Complete with Fairy Wings at lvl 16.

Paragon Fury

10-05-2013

Quinn.

I would call it "Optimus Quinn and Valor Prime". The design would be like Full Metal Rammus. She would have different animations and VAs (more robot-y) and when Quinn used her Ult instead of trading places with Valor she would transform into him.

I take cash, credit, debit and checks.

tenrel

10-05-2013

ultimate dunkmaster all-star Yi.

or pulsefire Yi.

i just want an awesome Yi skin besides chosen...

balbraaksel

10-05-2013

A Zyra skin would be cool, I won't buy it though I already have the Wildfire skin. (limiting myself to 1 skin/champion)

DrOinkleBerry

10-05-2013

Nasus.

Mad God Nasus

Envisions Nasus as the scholarly warrior he is, except in a future scenario where he accidentally delved too deep into his studies and lost his sanity to ancient, cryptic knowledge. In his insanity, this knowledge has caused him to become a malefic monstrosity of his former self that grows in horror the stronger he gets.

-Evolving model based upon his Q stacks and level.
-Significantly upgraded and articulate model.
-Darkness, evil, and insanity based spell particles
-Unique champion interactions
-New VO reflecting his horrific theme
-Summoner's Rift quest if he ever reaches 500 or more stacks on Q. ('Death to the Mad God.' If Nasus is killed during the quest, the enemy team will get 25 extra gold for each of them that got an assist, and kill gold is increased by 50% for that one kill. If Nasus's team aces the enemy team during this quest when he participated in at least 3 kills, he gains 5 free stacks on Q and his model evolves slightly to reflect on his victory with the quest)

YoshiStampedeBlu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-05-2013

Thor Pantheon

...erm, I mean "Thunder God Pantheon".

Hurl Lightning bolts, Create a thunderstorn during an ult and boom down in a crack of lightning, Lightning whip E- That'd be fun.

Hilbilystomp

10-05-2013

Ultimate Shaco skin, because he is the best champion.