MAp hack of LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R66Y

12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilii View Post
Lol, I might be testing your coding knowlege, but never say never, I don't know exactly how the game engine works but I know how many hacks work. *If* the game is a burst packet system then in terms it would be very easy for me to make a 'map hack' because of small glitches that could be used to trick the game into thinking something else is happining even though its not, "You have to hack the server." Wrong again *If* its a burst packet system like 90% of most videogames then you have momentary knowlege of the whole match stored on your ram for a very short amount of time, but consistently, so all you have to do is just reroute that informaition to something useable without getting any antihacking programs on your ass.

-Sir.Trolls a lot.
Note: This is a giant *IF*
Riot has said multiple times that the information is stored server side and that the clients don't have access to full match information in any way. If an opponent isn't in sight, your client has no knowledge of that opponent, in your ram or elsewhere.

I will agree that it is foolhardy to say "never" though. I have no doubts that,should enough people bend their minds to the task, hacks or exploits could be developed. However, I've not seen any evidence that there is any hacking occurring in LoL, much less widespread hacking.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-31-2010

Can I say it approaches an impossibility?

I'll admit 'never' and 'impossible' might not have been the best choice of words, but it is slim enough chance that I can still stand by those words without feeling too bad.

MoooveZiiig

01-01-2011

I've been called a hacker countless times during my WC3 playtime. I was simply using common sense.

LoL isn't a very complicated game in what you could be doing at any given time - Laning, pushing, acquiring buffs, Dragon / Baron, ganking. It is not that hard to have a good idea what the other players are doing even if you can't see them. A good tip to learn how players tend to move around - play Twisted Fate.

And a maphack, the way the game is made, would promptly have the account banned.

Spitfire2170

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2011

What about people with 999 ping. Locked at 999. I know that when I play other games and pings are locked at a specific ping, its usually some sort of hack. Should 999 pings be reported?

MoxieWhimsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire2170 View Post
What about people with 999 ping. Locked at 999. I know that when I play other games and pings are locked at a specific ping, its usually some sort of hack. Should 999 pings be reported?
I can't see how it helps them. In some games, a really out of sync client will mess things up on the server as both try to compensate. AFAIK, in LoL the server remembers the last commands from the client and just handles movement and other actions as per normal. So a bad ping -- as usual -- just means the messages won't get between client and server as often.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-07-2011

Please don't revive dead threads, especially ones that people aren't listening to reason in.

Nakinto

04-03-2011

biggest thing here... I have 2 people that i know personally in RL that I have SEEN map hack... they each payed $130 for there hacks they could see the ENTIRE ****ING SCREEN through the ENTIRE ****ING match and the coding for there hack ONLY hacked there OWN RAM and had NOTHING to do with the connection OR the "server side" BS now I just played a game with FIVE people 2 of them ADMITTING there entire team were map hacking OMG what if there was lying? ya if you could watch that match... OMFG the obviousness of there hacking was mind-blowing. now stop saying you HAVE to hack the SERVER for a map hack that is only true for gold and/or stats has nothing for shiznits to do with the client
oh and to you morons who think you have to hack the WOW server to hack in it YOU
ARE
****ING
******ED!!!
when i played WoW 3 years ago... I hacked in it all the time with my OWN hacks, I made it LOOK as though I had 10000000g just because i could i speed hacked wall hacked and even damage/item hacked as ALL of that was client side and the only thing blizz has made 'server' side or "un-hackable' is the items, though that is easily still hacked it is now detected and will get you banned in a matter of minutes, though having that lvl 1 with full T8 was hilarious and yes it was all equipped.
Now plz do all you idiots out there who have NO flaming clue how to hack or even what to do to START hacking STFHU u FRTs!!!!!!!!!!

Burbinator

04-03-2011

Calm down. Send a support ticket, posting about it here is not going to help at all.

BullzOfSteel

04-03-2011

OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAH ITS YOU!!!! WE BEAT U IN RANK... our lux was trolling when u raged.. hahaha sorry but we dont maphack bro

BullzOfSteel

04-03-2011

oh wow looked at date posted... anyways.. lol.. yeah "kid" not everyone maphacks, cuz u just complained yesterday